Finally, I got everything confirmed by today, my name is cleered from immigration blacklist finally, this was checking by four people (Ah Say, Siti, SL and I) and I hope this won't be any surprise for me to depart to US this week, else I think SL would be crazy, he is really not in good condition these few days because of too worried about my case and I think his nerves can only be relaxed after I arrive to US safely, I am so sorry to keep him in worrying stage.

All after all, I should do all checking carefully before departure and shouldn't trust that was safe to exit. According to people, actually many kind of payments to government are entitled to blacklist people from exit Malaysia, like income tax as well. Therefore, I think all Malaysian should do a very detail checking before they leave the country, because government will never forget to get your money by preventing you exit from Malaysia.

On the other hand, I couldn't get the ticket for this Thurday because that is no available flight from Los Angeles to Portland, I was thinking to get a standby ticket on Thursday, but SL disallowed me as he thought this would too risky, so that I am only abled to depart on Friday, I hope it will be soon because I am missing him so much now and I know I reach my limit, I really need to meet with my husband as soon as possible.

Due to this sudden surprise, our travel plan is changed as well, where our LA trip will delay to the last week of my stay, from 27 Jul to 31 Jul and we will try to make it until 1 Aug with getting a day delay on return trip, please pray for me to have my ticket :)

After this, I am feeling so bad that I always make SL worry for me, I really didn't mean to it, just I always think everything too optimistic until I didn't think any big problem would happen to myself. At oppositely, SL is a pessimistic, who always consider every worst case until he couldn't really live too happy. From now on, I think I should always worry about myself, so that SL don't need to spend too much energy on my cases, else just as what he said that he would die earlier than he could live.

Anyways, it is another three days to go, I hope this time will not be any surprise to me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suspend Junior

最后一天

国歌和州歌