Penang National Park Trip

I went to Penang National Park with YY this morning, this is my second time to there, I still like it, but I took another route this time, we walked on direction to Monkey Beach, this is our original destination.

I really need to thank YY as she is so kind to accompany for a morning during this long weekend (as we have a holiday on Monday), I think she was afraid if I would be too lonely for all three days, then decided spent one of her morning with me although she didn't tell me about this :)

After registration to counter, we started walking to Monkey Beach direction, here we had to arrive to USM research building first in about 30 minutes from entrance, then we took a break there. However, we didn't go further from this beach as we were worried if that's enough time for us returned to entrance before sea level rose higher. Therefore, we took some snacks and fruits at USM beach and had some chatting there.

Later, we just walked back to entrance around 11am and backed to home, the trip was short but we were still able to enjoy it, my sweat was abled to release again although it is only less than an hour walk for whole trip.

Here are some pictures that I took from USM beach, there is a bay and so beautiful, whitty sand and cleany beach.









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suspend Junior

最后一天

国歌和州歌