Finally

Yes, it's finally the last day of waiting, I will be on flight tomorrow, then I can see SL and hug him in LA at afternoon of US time, I am really excited now, that is almost two months that we never see each other face to face already, I am really missing him a lot, I am wondering what would happen at the first minute we meet, I really can't wait for longer now.

I left office earlier this afternoon to settle some pre-travel activities, like packing and arrange all my things.

After cooked and had my dinner, I just started packing my luggage, I tried not to miss out anything, else I am sure SL would angry at me again :( Then, I found that is no space for my winter cloth anymore, then I just decided to bring it next trip as it is summer now, so that I don't really need a winter cloth yet :P Finally, I have my luggage ready.

Then, I just activated my prepaid card so that I can make call out of Malaysia as my current package doesn't incled roaming service, therefore I would need to use a new number in US, sorry to all friends if I couldn't reply your message for next month, I hope it wouldn't be any urgent issus :)

Later, I just issued some kudos (a type of appreciation to who helped you in work) to some people, to convey my appreciation to them for helping me a lot at work. Actually, some are delayed issue as I would feel shy sometime to convey my appreciation, theerefore I choose to do it on my last day, so that I would be not so uneasy when I saw them after a month as time would help us erase some memory :P

What would I do for next one month? I really hope that I could keep my plan although sometime I failed to, but I hope that I could less using internet or totally without using any messanger, I just want to be a hermit for next one month, to enjoy and relax my life just with my hubby by my side :D

Sometime, it would be good to have some personal time after long period in pressure environment because this would refresh yourself and clear your mind, else we would just lost ourself in our current environment, but forget to have further planning for our life :)

Haha... I am talking so much, but I am not sure if I can really refresh myself for this duration, maybe I will just waste my time without doing any meaningful thing.

However, I really hope to have sometime to do a thing that I always want to do, maybe I can try it, hope I can gather enough of inspiration for it. Also, I am going to have a daydreaming for this missing period, just want to avoid any dissapointment, so that I chose this period to make my dream. Then, let everyone just forget everything after I back to reality.

Well... Well... Well... I think many of you get lost with my today messy blog :P Anyways, please just consider this is my over excited behaviour :P And, I need to sleep soon, so that I could have less impact from jetlag. Bye for now, I would be away for a few days as I will be on vacation soon :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suspend Junior

最后一天

国歌和州歌