the 35th day without SL

During breakfast, YH told us about four teammates are relocating at US to work a US project there, they all are strong people, but actually the strongest teammate actually is still stay in Penang and doesn't work on that project. Then, I was curious what makes the strongest person lost the chance for it, finally I know that is because he is too strong until the team cannot let him go, but still need to support our own project.

After I heard this senario, then I am thinking if it is really good to be the strongest person. If you are the strongest one, the management would really prefer you just stay there and doing everything that they want you to do. At the end, you would lose all the good chance to explore in new area, is this really to be too strong? I am really in doubt now, luckily I am not strong, and even is a dude until nobody realises my existence :P

I was having happy lunch with SF, HK, LM, Yinn and Kathy this noon, they all were my teammate from previous department, we didn't gather together for really long while, this is really good catch up. I was so happy to listen to their discussion on my previos department, which manager is good and which is weak, who is back from US soon and who will be going soon, we talked everything. And a sad news is Yinn is going to leave soon, she got her PhD scholarship in Australia and will be studying there for three years.

HK and Kathy also told me some basic knowlege as a mother-to-be, HK will deliver by this August and Kathy just has her second worm, they thought I would bring her some good news during lunch, but I was sorry to disappoint them as I only miss them and called for lunch. HK and Kathy also told about good to take folic asid before pregnent this would help to build up a healthy fetus. Then, they told me that are a lot of limitation during pregnency, like no hair dye, no make up, no this, no that, and need to take a lot of healthy food (medicine and supplement). Oh no... I am really worried now, this is really tedious to get pregnent :( I actually quite careless on these things.

Also, everyone agreed that SF is President of LAFC, well this is not Los Angeles Football Club, but is Lulu Adventure Fun Club, this is a club to gather teammates (especially girls) in my previous department and arrange some activities among themselves, so that they can get close and enjoy friendship, I was so excited with LAFC untill requested for a membership there since I know most of them :) Recently, my previous department hires a lot of girls and this makes the team is more lively and "crazier" :P

We only have three girls in my current team, SS, ST and I, our relationship can consider close, at least we can share something within each other, but relationship with overall teammates might be a little loosen, if this is because the bigger the team the less connection between teammates? I don't know, but I really hope this kind of membership can be stronger in further as we are in a team.

I cooked my dinner tonight, steamed egg with fried vegetable and mix with rice, I stirred them evenly before ate them, I found this is easy to cook, delicious and I have all nutrition together, I can try this again but not too frequent as egg with higher colesterol :)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suspend Junior

最后一天

国歌和州歌