I got my car for paint spraying this evening, I really need to thank YY as she is willing to fetch me to dinner and back home, I am kind of happy to have some friends in Penang although SL is not around with me, at least I won't be down and always thinking I am so helpless.

This afternoon, a friend gave me a shopping list, so that I could help her to look for it in US, haha she said so that I got things to do while I am in US, haha this might be true but I am afraid if this will make me also shop for myself there, then I will be really poor after back from US. Anyways, they said it is worth to buy, maybe I can arrange my budget now :P

Actually, I think sometimes we can find many branded things are really cheap if compared with Malaysia price, but it are still quite expensive to me, I don't know if I am abled to buy them this time :P But I think Amazon (www.amazon.com) do really sell a lot of cheaper things. My friend and I bought some books from there, well it is still look new although they are second hand book. For me, I think it isn't matter to get a second hand book as we only read the information inside, as long as it is not in too bad condition.

Until now, I actually have bought two books from Amazon website, they are much cheaper than if we buy it from Malaysia, there is almost 50% less, one of them is technical book and we can never get a second hand for it in Malaysia, but they are on sale in US, I think I can see differential of education level between Malaysian and American.

After I sent my car to service center, YY and I just went to somewhere nearby for dinner, and MS joint us later. Then, YY shared her series "so you think you can dance" to us, which I haven't watched yet but they both agreed it is a good series, I think I might watch it in US with SL, but is it a waste if we don't watch the US local drama series? We might need to discuss this, I actually personally prefer to experience their own TV channel when I am in a foreign country :)

After that, I just complaint my manager to YY and MS, I actually don't really like to complain about others because I know sometime we cannot judge other according to our own thought as they might be have they difficulty situation, but I think manager is exception now :P However, I don't really like to complain person (except to SL), because I am always so weak and just keep all my dissatisfaction inside myself. Usually, I just don't like to blame others, but myself alone. Until now, I really reach my limit, I think it might be good to release it else I think nobody can understand my situation.

My actual plan is started to have my lagguage packed by today, but I found some laziness to start it, I might leave it tomorrow, then I will do my final shopping if anything is lack on Sunday. Yahoo!! The day is getting closer and closer, I really can't wait to see SL, I hope it will be 26 June by tomorrow, will I know this is impossible :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suspend Junior

最后一天

国歌和州歌