accident

If I need to rate today, I would rate as unlucky. Yes, I am unlucky today as I was in an accident this morning, my cute cute pretty car got "kissed" :(, this is the first time since I bought it three years ago, I am so sad.

I woke up in the early morning and departed to Georgetown after I took some breakfast, I had a good plan for today, I needed to collect a courier from my sister at Poslaju office, then I will go to Gurney Plaza for shopping and movie session, which I had done my online reservation for "Terminator Salvation", then I would go to Sungai Dua's pasar malam for my fruits shopping. However, it looked like everything is not on my plan, this makes me pretty down on this. True, life is really so unforseenable, every sudden change would ruin your plan, so don't put too much expectation on your plan else you would turn out with lot of dissapointment if it was not what you wanted.

I departed from home at 9:45am, traffic was so smooth all the way to Georgetown, I was so happy as this is my first time to go to Gurney Plaza after SL left Malaysia, and SHK (Sachiko, Hisaka and Kyoko) visit.

At first, I was able to find Lebuh Victoria so easily and got to Poslaju office, but the office was closed, well the receipt told me that they would open from Monday to Saturday, except the first Saturday and Public Holiday. Anyways, this didn't ruin my mood as I still had my plan to continue and I decided to collect it by next week.

Then, I just drove in Gurney Plaza direction, I didn't find any difficulty to find my way, I think I need to thank for SHK visit as I really got familiar with streets in town area. On the way to Gurney Plaza, I still could recall the days with SHK, they really brought me a lot of happiness that time, so that I would be feeling too bad just after SL left me.

When I was so happy to memorise my old time, I was just nearly to reach Gurney Plaza, and accident just happened at the traffic light that I should turn right to reach the seaside. That was around 10:15am, I was on my right lane and Nor was on her left lane, when I pastby her car, then I heard a crash just right left back of my car and I knew something bad was happened, I took a look at my rear window and found the black Myvi stopped just behind my car.

After the incident, I was panic for a while as I was not sure what should I do that time, SL was not around with me and I couldn't recall any people to help me on the first place, I was blank in my mind but I knew this definitely is Nor's fault as she cut lane without any signal and awareness. Under helpless situation, I told myself to calm down and I need to be aggressive, so that I would be bully or lost my advantage.

One I told myself this, then I acted as really angry to Nor and kept blaming her careless and insisted she needed to pay for my lost. On the other hand, Nor was so soft and gender, she told me she was in urgent and needed to go to hospital (I am not sure if this is an excuse), but I knew I need to be firmed at my stand.

Then, Nor suggested to settle this with RM100, but I knew this is totally not enough from my car's condition, as I remembered last time SL needed around RM200++ for his car repaired and that are more impacted area in my car, then I just directly told her a RM300 as police fine costs this for traffic accident and my estimation on repairing my car, but she rejected it.

After some arguement, we really blocked the road and police asked us to drive to sideway to settle the case, then I just angrily moved to then sideway without any choice. After I drove to sideway, then I just calmed down and soften my emotion, I talked rationally with Nor with exchanged our contact number, but I still insisted RM100 is really not enough to have my car recover to original look.

Then Nor suggested me to follow her to a car service center at Jetty there, where she can ask her friend to repair my car and I agreed at first place, but I was worried while I got backed to my car as I didn't know if she would lead me to another dangerous place with a lot of gangsters there, but I didn't have choice then.

However, Nor just didn't proceed and stopped after a while, then she told me she was so scared to drive car and asked me to send her to her friend's service center together with my car, while she just parked her car there. Hmm... I was suspicious, what if she was with a weapon? what if she actually planned all these? Although she looks harmless, I still need to be cautious as there is too many criminal nowadays, please forgive me if I was too alert for this, but I need to protect myself from any possibility dangerous. Actually, I was trust Nor from my inner sense, but I didn't want to put myself into risk, therefore I rejected her suggestion directly, then we just parked our car on roadside.

After all consideration, I just asked Nor to pay me RM100 first and I would let her know with exact amount after I get my car repair. Well, I know this is not enough and I know this maybe will be uncollectable debt, but I really don't have choice as I didn't want to put my safety in risk or waste my time with this endless waiting.

After partially settled my case, I just headed to Gurney Plaza with bad mood. After I parked my car and walked to Popular Bookstore, I just felt that I missed out something as I didn't record down her car plate number and I was thinking that I need to have it if it is necessary to file a traffic report and have my car repairing by her insurance claim, this is just in case that she failed to pay me the rest. Then, I was totally anxious when I found my careless, I lost my concentration to shop and movie, so that I left Gurney Plaza immediately and directed to our parking area, I was lucky to find Nor's car was still there and wrote down her car plate number.

Then, I just walked to Nor and had some conversation with her, I also suggested her for her insurance claim, then she told me that her insurance had been claim last week, =.=" I am not sure if this is true but I can't believe how can a person be so careless to create accident continuously :S. Anyway, I would try my luck to have her insurance claim if necessary. All after all, I really lost my mood for anything and decided to back home to have my car repaired as I was worried if it would cost a lot :(

I found a car service center immediately just after I backed to my area, and had cost estimation on repairing, without any surprise, the boss told me it would cost RM300, then I requested him for a detail qoutation and his final price is RM280 (200++ for paint spraying and X0++ for knocking my case to its shape), but it would need two days to have my car repaired. Two days is too long for this weekend, therefore I decided to get my car repaired by next week, so that I don't need to use my car for next weekend.

Just backed to home, I told SL about this and called Nor about the repairing price, she promised she would deposit the rest to my bank account, I hope she really would but SL told me that is rare possibility to have it. Well, I need to bet my luck then :(

Some pictures of my pity car :(




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suspend Junior

最后一天

国歌和州歌