the 34th Day without SL

I am going to work on new project soon, it is a tough path I think as I got a shock before I got started. Due to my project actually is propagated from previous project, therefore I always need to refer to previous project to make sure if I got all my things ready. For this purpose, I needed to have access to the previous project, soft of a key. However, I really took extra time just for getting the access I wanted (about a week).

When I applied for access from manager of previous project, I got told from her that my new project actually got killed, that's mean this project actually doesn't exist in the world at all. What? I will be working at nothing? This really worried me a lot, what should I do? Should I found a new job from now? Why suddenly this project got killed? I thought my manager told me it is some level of important, there are a lot of question marks at my mind, I wondered who actually played joke on me.

Later, my manager confirmed with me that the project is still on going, and that was a romour, then I felt better. Now, I felt much better after I got the access to get started my job as I need to get it ready before I go for my long holiday at 26th of June. Well, I still felt hard to believe as all breaking news come from roumour, no wind no wave, I was still worried and thinking if it is possible the project would get killed at the middle of process? If so, then all my effort would be wasted :( But, it seems like I don't have choice for not doing it.

Finally, I had another round of exercise since two weeks ago, I went for hiking with YY this evening, it was tired but pleasure, I actually like to have exercise regularly, so that it would be healthier. And, I told YY that people would become happier after exercise although I don't really know the reason, but I see this applied to SL, he would be depress after long-lost with exercise and suddenly becomes so happy after he is sweating. True, this really works on SL, or, he is the only curious case :P

That is an information from YY, she said we are in recovery stage at 2:00 am (this is refer to who is sleeping), therefore our cells will actively absord as much as nutrition from our body, included lotion and moituriser from skin, therefore it is important to apply lotion and moituriser on our skin and face, as it's food for our cell. YY also said she would feel skin is smooth at the morning if she applies moisturiser. Haha... I never know this, I think I need to do more skincare, else I might be getting old sooner.

Later, I told YY about my youngest brother, who came to Penang for Teakwando competition last weekend. And, he is out of my expectation as I never thought he would win anything, then I found excited when my sister told me that he actually did it brilliant by winning champion at fighting category and third place at pattern category, fighting is one to one compete with other candidate while pattern is how well/beutified you use your skill (this is what I understand, maybe more than this :P).

At that moment, I found my youngest brother has grown up, and grown up with pretty well. As in my memory, he was addicted on computer games three years ago and didn't care a lot on his future and neither study hard. However, he changes a lot these two years, he starts to think what is important for his futhera and what he needs to do for next, he even got initiative to study and finding tuition center by himself, he also takes a lot of activity in school and trains up himself. Now, I can say he is totally different from three years ago. I am really happy to see his changes.

Actually, my youngest brother is closest to me, as I was taking care of him while I was waiting for my SPM result 10 years ago (oh no... am I that old? @_@), therefore he sometimes would share his things with me as I never laugh at him or think he is childish neither. Actually, he likes a girl but the girl doesn't like him (here I tell secretly, don't embarass my brother, ok?), therefore all his changes actually is motivated by this, I think he wants to show the girl that he is a worth to have she likes her.

When I knew his feeling, I really found my youngest brother has grown up, he is no long the little boy I hugged ten years ago, he has his feeling, his ambition, his thought, etc. And the most important thing is he really knows how to love. As I know actually that girl hurt him so much, but he still never gives up to love (maybe it is not love at this stage, but teenager always think it is :D ) her, even she kept hurting him, he still tries really hard want to prove himself. Even until now, he still don't give up, it is two years already.

Honestly, I feel strange why the girl is so silly as she can really difficult to find a boy like this, that is playful everywhere, how hard can we find the one can pour all his feeling and effort just to prove himself? He really changes a lot after he fallen in love, I would feel touched until crying if I am that girl. Maybe, this is too young to fall in love, but I think it is not bad if this is a motivation.

Of course, I didn't forget to advise my youngest brother on this kind of love, sometime we shouldn't hold it too tight, else both sides would be in difficulty, we need to learn respect. Also, I asked him don't be too sturbborn, need to learn how to let go, he shouldn't hurt that girl although she hurt her, as young people always are unmature in love yet, therefore don't take this too hard. Since he is still young, then he needs to concentrate on his study first, then just consider his marriage. Also, I wish he would have a happy ever ending with the person he loves and who loves him :)

Sometimes, I would feel love really can change people, like I become happier after together with SL, while SL seems to be more motivated after get married. I think marriage would make a man found his responsibility as he really care about his career development after we are together, which he didn't mind when he was still alone (this is what SL told me, I am not sure if this is true or not :P )

Well, I just stop here as SL is online now :P

Comments

gsl25 said…
Wah... your youngest bro so geng, until can win the champion...
Dawn said…
hehe... I am also surprise :) So bad I didn't vitness it :(

Popular posts from this blog

Suspend Junior

最后一天

国歌和州歌