monthly hurt

Originally, I planned to work today as I am getting busy currently on my job, but I couldn't make any progress on my first half day, due to monthly visit. When I woke up at late morning, I found I was so tired still although it was 10:30am already.

After taking my breakfast, I was talking with SL then with energyless, as I was really feeling miserable with this monthly torture. Until some level of pain, I couldn't hold myself strong longer and just went to sleep with viewcam continue playing, where SL still could talking with me during I was sleeping. Anyways, I felt good as SL didn't complain on this and I could feel some type of happiness when my husband is watching for me (through viewcam) when I was weak.

Due to painful, I actual planed to order some delivery for my dinner (pizza again =.=" ), but I finally decided to cook for dinner, so that will be healthier for energy recovery. There I used two herbs, wolfberry and red date with vegie, fish meat and egg to cook a ricenoodle soup. Wolfberry and red date are good for people, especially women for their monthly event.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suspend Junior

最后一天

国歌和州歌