House Renovation

That is a friend (YH), who has his new house obtained OC recently, therefore he is quite busy with house renovation planning, I think this actually need to take time for doing many survey before we can start doing renovation, this is from what YH told me.

Actually, it is good to have preparation and survey early, we especially need to think further for it, like looking for people make quotation for us and survey what type of designe would suit us the most, this couldn't be rush.

Sometimes, I would think SL and I always make decision without any further planning, like we signed up our wedding photos session without any arguement with the bridal shop, this made us used so much money to buy a service, but fortunately it is with good quality and we both like it.

Especially myself, I was always buying something through my feeling, so that sometime I didn't do much research on the product. Unlike me, SL always try to think more before we got it, this makes us won't use too much money to buy useless stuff. Well, sometimes SL would think too much until we would miss out some important factors and we are limited on the criterias.

We are having lunch together this afternoon, and YH told us his experience to start finding renovation vendor, he got his kitchen settled and now looking for grill maker. For safety, he requested for three quotation, I think this is good for having comparison from several parties. From there, we could see how they work and understand their strength compare between different vendors, so that we could make decision for it.

Here I really need to remind SL and myself, as we are always lazy to find more shops to compare their price and quality, this always makes us unable to make a better decision.

When I asked YH about how does interior designer charge, he told me there would be two types, one is they charge on their design then we just take their design to find the contractor ourselves. And another one is they would help to design and also find the contractor themselves, here they don't charge through their design, but they would charge as a middleman between contractor and us, or they would sell their sand to contractor instead.

Anyway, YH doesn't really know how much different between renovate with an interior designer and without an interior designer. However, I think it would be find if that is no much different as SL and I heard about different quality of work between deal with contractor directly and through interior designer.

All in all, survey, survey, survey, this is the most important part we shouldn't miss out, this will decide how our future house look alike. I think we need to start survey now :)

Friends, please let us know if you have any good recommendation :P

Comments

Unknown said…
We improve houses In Maryland,US.
Home / Exterior remodelings,
intelligent prices,license,
references,photos,free estimates,
also take houses to renew:
http://www.renewhouse4u.com.
Mobile:410-978-7981.
Thanks.
Unknown said…
We refurnish houses In Maryland,US.
Interior / External remodelings,
fair prices,license,
references,photos,free estimates,
also buy houses to do over:
http://www.renewhouse4u.com.
Mobile:410-978-7981.
Thanks.

Popular posts from this blog

Suspend Junior

最后一天

国歌和州歌