Finally, the case is settled with lot of help from Ah Say, he is really a good friend and help us with selfless, I would like to say a big thanks to him but I know this is not enough at all for what he did for us.

This morning, Siti just called me on the extra amount that I needed to clear with PTPTN, it was not much until 8%, but only with 4% because the case didn't go until to court, anyways lucky me. Then, I just enquired if Ah Say could help me to clear the case to the office as he is in KL, and he was happy to help but not immediately as his brother was robbed and hurt by robber. Oh no... it was so dangerous in KL and I felt lucky to have Ah Say along with me last Friday, else I might be one of victims. I hope Ah Say's brother can recover sooner.

Fortunately, Ah Say helped me to settle this before 3pm, so that I could exit from Malaysia started from tomorrow early morning as Siti had sent a clearance letter to immigration. If it was after 3pm, then this might only can be proceeded by tomorrow. I also needed to thank Siti on her fully support on my case, she is really a friendly staff, I am thinking to send her a postcard from US :)

At night, our university gang had dinner again and recelebrate LP's birthday on her exact day, then everyone was talking about my case and YY think I was too brave to settle it by travel alone to KL, but I think this is the best solution if I wanted to settled this fast.

Then, I just told them that I am so well fortune to have SL as my husband, who is so worry (care and love) about me, his action is really touched me this time and I know that he is really my true love for this life, this made me decided to put him as my priority in my life, I know I can never give up this true love. If you were me, I think you would really felt moved when seeing he was crying so badly due to overworried about me, how can I give up this true love, this is what I am chasing for whole of my life and I found it finally.

ps: Actually when SL checked with immigration website, that is still with problem there, I think I still needed to work hard to get this fully closed :D

Comments

Mum with Hope said…
Praying for you here! Hopefully you'll get your clearance very soon and be reunited with your hubby.
Dawn said…
Thanks, just got it this morning :)
Mum with Hope said…
Praise God for the good news!

Popular posts from this blog

Suspend Junior

最后一天

国歌和州歌