Prague (22 June 2005)

22 June 2005, this is my last day in Prague, we actually had visited most of attration in Prague at our second day, therefore we decided to visit the Astronomical Clock in Old Town Square, as I was still interested on how to comprehend the clock. I actaully still don't really know how to read the clcok, so that I requested to visit it at the different time as the second day, this would help to read if any different between these two moments. However, I had another dissapointment to understand it. Below are some close picture with the clock, please let me know if you know how to read it :)





After seeing presentation of twelve apostles from the clock, Regina and I were wandering around the Old Town Square to enjoy my last day in Pargue, there are many awesome architertures surrounding the Square, I just thought I was traveling in to a fairy tale world, this is just like what Lucy told me before, which I couldn't really imagine it until I was in Pargue.















The second place that I wishes to revisit was King Charles Bridge as it was really a great bridge for me, with so many wonderful statues on the bridge, we also could find a lot of artists had their presentation on the brigde way, like painters and musicians, they all were so wonderful.





There is a famous statue on the bridge, where many people believe that would bring us good luck if we could touch it once, here I went and touched it as in picture, and you can see that is an area turns into golden colour as too many people keep touching it with strong believe in good luck from this statue :) And, I just found that actually every people fo believe in some kind of power to help them on their wishes, this is not only happen on Asian, but European, I think this is happening in all over the world.



Later, we took a walk to Prague National Muzuem, the building is so great, where we could it was well-designed with so many statues in front of it. Due to we didn't have enough time in Pargue, so that we only took some picture in front of the musuem without enter to its exhibition hall, but I think it would be great if you can have some time inside :)











Our final point in Pargue is Wallenstein Palace, it is a huge palace with admission free, so that we could enjoy with Palace's scenery.







When we rest on bench in Wallenstein Palace, I saw a peacock was wandering around the garden and I couldn't stop to take a picture for her, hmm... I think it's a her as she doesn't with an arrogant tail.



The most attrated spot to me in the palace is Dripstone wall, which is a wall full with a lot of stones, and I found really amazing with it, it's just like a beautiful art to me, and I couldn't stop myself to take many pictures for this wall.











At the late afternoon, I needed to leave the place and departed to airport as my flight was at evening. When I was waiting in airport, I just found that my flight was kept delayed from a time to a later time, until the airline spreaded us some food coupons to compensate their delay. Finally, the flight could depart from airport after about eight hours delay, it was about mignight in Pargue, I felt quite tired for waiting the flight for these long hour as I still needed to work on the next morning :(

Comments

I found your blog interesting..I enjoyed viewing it specially the photos you have posted..I'm glad you shared it..

Popular posts from this blog

Suspend Junior

最后一天

国歌和州歌