book

This afternoon, my brother asked me to get him my "Happy Potter" when I back to hometown next time, what do you guess? Haha, I rejected him directly and he was immediate surprised with unbelievable :P Well, I rejected him with criteria one, I would borrow him my book as long as he met the criteria.

Since young, I am the person who bought most of books in my family, and my siblings are taking my books for reading, therefore their style is similar with me, I actually don't mind if they read those books, this is good to them as well. However, they got more friends after they grow up, then they always would borrow my book to their friends. Well, I don't mind if my books are returned with good condition, I prefer if it return as condition I borrowed to them. But, this always is not the case, as my book has always been torn after that.

Anyway, I still could keep an eye closed (but with tear in my heart) if my books look older than it was. But, what I couldn't bear is I alsways found my books lost =.=" That was a time, I was looking at a searies of book in my bookshelf, it was 8 books in a series, but I only found seven of them, I was really dissapointed with this, this is my new series, I never read it before but it is uncompleted now.

Then, I listed the criteria to my brother that he needs to get all my missing book return, especially the missing series, then I only would borrow him my "Harry Potter". And I told him that reason is simple, as I only can make sure he would return me the book after he done his reading, else how can I trust him from his bad record?

Haha, this is a tough job to him, as I think he even forgot who is the borrower, but it will be tougher to me to find the book, because I am even no idea who are his friends. Sometimes, people need to be responsible what they have done, else this society will be mess up, like so much I trusted Nor would return the extra car service cost to me, but she just didn't make it, how could I trust a stranger next time? Well, I actually shouldn't trust a stranger at first, this is my fault at the beginning.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suspend Junior

最后一天

国歌和州歌