A buffet Lunch (20 July 2009)

SL brought me to have buffet lunch on Monday, the restaurant is Treasure Island Buffet, which is a Chines buffet.

Well... I need to say this is worth to eat buffet, they have a lot of choices of dishes and with an inexpensive price.

The original price for Monday was $7.99 per person for buffet lunch, but we got another 20% discount on intel rate, that's mean we only need to pay around $6.40 for the buffet, which is half of the buffet that we took in Yellowstone National Park, but with much more choices than in Yellowstone NP.

Honestly, I like it, thanks to SL for taking me there, he said he just didn't want me just cooking in home while I am in US, but he also wants me to have chance to go to restaurant in US, so that I won't feel I wasted my time here, he is really nice to me, I can feel kind of happiness while he treats me nice :)













Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suspend Junior

最后一天

国歌和州歌