fortunately

Finally...

Well, I think if you can read this blog, that means I am finally can get onto the plane and on my flying way to US and meet my hubby, this trip is really trip full with adventure and worrying, my hubby was even worried if I am able to get onto flight after a week delay.

After last week problem, it made me found that my hubby really needs me and he was so worry about my everything, someime it would be worry too much, but I could feel that his love, this is not a normal type of love, but it is unmeasurable love, I even couldn't tell how depth is it. Then, I found that I am so well fortune that able to meet my true love of my life.

Long ago, I describe myself as a pearl, which is cover by shell, therefore nobody could discover me. Since young, this pearl is waiting for her pearl seeker, until I can open the shell and explore to the pearl seeker. And now, my pearl seeker is finally here for me and I am really happy that my dream of true love finally comes true.

Recently, I just always as myself, what could I ask for more? (夫复何求) That is really enough for me.

I think this seperation tried to let us learn trust and love, this is totally different with last time, I could find our relationship is stable now and we don't really would change because we always trust each other. This makes me recalled some friends (like MS and Vic, TH and his girlfriend, WP and his wife, YL and Doc etc), who also can maintain their long distance relationship for long term seperation, but they still can be together. However, I don't really encourage seperation for too long, I think every couple should live together finally although they are forced to seperate at a period of their life. Seperation is a test on how far they can go, but they finally should stay together after they pass the test.

Fortunately, I can meet with my husband for a month after two months seperation, this is a gift for our seperation, therefore we should cherish this gift and recharge all the lost energy during seperation :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suspend Junior

最后一天

国歌和州歌