evening grocery shopping

Last evening, SL and I went for grocery shopping, we decided to go to a new place, instead of Winco, which is our usual shopping store, due to I kept complaining there was no osyter source for my seasoning (am I too dependance on osyter source???).

Finally, we visited to a Korean store (H-Mart) and a Japanese store (Uwajimaya) at Tigard, we also were successfully found my oyster source with my beloved black sesame seed, but I think sesame seed might be too expensive as it costs USD4.49 of a 240g bottle :( Anyways, this is the only choice we could do, maybe I can try with black sesame paste later :)

At first, we went to H-Mart the Korean store first, I think the oyster source price is reasonable to me and they also on sale with some vegies, in addition they sell more variety of vegies if compared with Winco, but I didn't too like it as their celery looked old and other vegies weren't fresh to me, therefore I only bought some look-fresh vegies.

Later, we decided to pay a visit to Uwajimaya, which is close to H-Mart, I also found a lot of variety of vegetables in Uwajimaya, their vegies were fresher than H-Mart but with more expensive price. However, we didn't spend a cent there as we got our shopping at h-Mart already.

Well, it was strange that I couldn't find any tomato source in H-Mart and Uwajimaya, but there were a lot of banana source and we dare not to try :P

For comparison, I think Winco sells the cheapest food but with less of variety, we still can find fresh vegies and meat there; and H-Mart sells more variety of vegies but expensive than Winco (well cheaper than Uwajimaya), but their products weren't as fresh as Winco and Uwajimaya (this might be we went at the wrong time); at last, Uwajimaya's products are the most expensive, but with more variety and fresher than H-Mart.

Therefore, I think every store with their good and bad sides, but it's depend on how we make our decision :) This enlighted me that we are human, also always with some good and bad habits, just depend how we control our bad habits and utilise the good one :D

Comments

Anonymous said…
[B]NZBsRus.com[/B]
Skip Slow Downloads With NZB Downloads You Can Quickly Search Movies, Console Games, MP3s, Applications and Download Them @ Accelerated Rates

[URL=http://www.nzbsrus.com][B]Newsgroup Search[/B][/URL]

Popular posts from this blog

Suspend Junior

最后一天

国歌和州歌