h1n1

This morning, we talked about h1n1 case during our breakfast time, and I heard that is an employee's sister is h1n1 positive and that person also requested to have self quarentine at home although she is still fine now, this is to avoid any consequences at next seven days.

During noon, we just heard that all team members, who due with her are requested to work from home for self quarentine purpose, as they worked togehter in a dungeon room, therefore it would be high possibility to get infection if the person also is h1n1 positive later.

After listening this news, I was worrying and I suddenly felt it would be dangerous to stay at office, because it would be higher chance to get infection if compared with staying at home. Also, I should prevent myself from any risk because I really need to meet my hubby this Friday, it was too long seperation between us, we can't afford any longer waiting.

Then, I suddenly become so motivative to take care all hygeine care during my travel period, with buying N95 mask to prevent bacteria attack and hand sanitizer to keep my hand clean all the time.

According to Malaysia Health Department, N95 is the only mask can prevent h1n1 bacteria attack but it is not cheap, with RM8 each (but YY was abled to get RM7 each), and I got 5 here as I got a lot of flight to go. Therefore, it costs me RM40 for 5 masks in total, this is really unbelievable.

Then, I heard from radio said that government encourages us to use hand sanitizer for travelling, so that we could always keep ourselves clean all the way. For this reason, I decided to buy hand sanitizer as well because I definitely want to see SL this time. Then I got it RM20 with teo bottle (one for myself and another one for SL) at the same pharmacy, who said that is really good quality sanitizer. This is also unbelievable expensive.

After calculation for all "hygeine" items bought today, I just spent around RM60 for 5 masks and 2 hand sanitizer, this is really a good bussiness at current situation, I think.

Suddenly, I am thinking if this h1n1 actually is just a commercial launch for medical teritory, it's a flu but makes everyone in the world worry so much for it, will it really that serious? Or this is just a flu season? Just a season, when we got more people sick compare with other season. I read from some books, tell that is more disease spread during summer, because summer always has the best climate to bacteria to grow.

Sometime, I think this h1n1 maybe is just like hay fever, where cause more people get sick during the season. Perhaps, people are more cherish on their life, therefore everyone is over cautious on all kind of bacteria.

Anyways, I think we need to take more care on our hygiene perspective, so that would lower our risk to get any kind of infection.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Sorry for my bad english. I would like to get updated with you new posts as I love to read your blog. Add me to your mailing list if you have any.
Dawn said…
Hi,
thanks for like my blog, I felt really happy to hear that, I am quite busy recently, therefore seldom to update my blog :)

Popular posts from this blog

Suspend Junior

最后一天

国歌和州歌