Our advance 3rd Anniversary Celebration (17 July 2009)

19th of July 2006 is the day SL and I started our relationship, it had been three years for us to get togethere and got married finally at last year, SL and I always think that is a special day for us. However, we would be quite busy over the weekend, therefore we decided to have an advance celebration for it.

As per planned, we would go to Nike Employee Store for some sport equipment shopping, but we arrived late at 5:30pm, so that we decided to revisit it at the next day, because to store would close at 6 and everyone only could enter for once.

On our way to the restaurant, we pastby Borders Bookstore, I was so excited as I like book. Oh Yes!!! I like book, but I am a slower reader :P I like book, but it doesn't mean that I am abled to read them quickly :P Therefore, I have a short tour inside the Borders, it was so big, even bigger than Penang's.



After spending sometime in Borders Bookstore, we just departed to our planned restaurant, Saburo's, it's a Japanese restaurant, I think it is famous because there is many people lined up outside to shop. Then I just filled in my name at the waiting list just at outside of restaurant while SL was looking for a parking lot.

Actually, we didn't wait too long as I didn't mind to sit at a Sushi Bar, but for those insisted to have a table, they might wait longer than us.



While we were waiting for our dishes, I saw their fish are really big, which are bigger than Malaysia's Japanese restaurant. We decided to take an Unagi sushi, spider roll and a set meal of sashimi, tempura and sushi.



This is a soup came with our set meal.


And, our unagi sushi and spider roll came first, can you see it from picture? They are soooo BIG, all of them just filled up a dinning plate, I even needed to have some bites to finish any of them. The spider roll even could see the soft shell crab on it, I think they used a soft shell crab per a spider roll order, now we really know why it's been called as a spider roll as it's really look alike a spider.

Sorry for it, I need to repeat again, their sushis are really BIG, it's true, it is BIG, this is the biggest sushi that I ever had, it is about 3 or 4 of Malaysia's normal sushi.



Later, our set meal was ready, it was combination of rice, sushi, tempura, soup, sashimi, some sushi and a scope of ice cream, this is just like a normal set as in Malaysia, but might be a bit bigger than in Malaysia's.



Due to BIG sushi from the shop, we couldn't finish all of them and had a take away for some sushi.



There is an ice cream came with our set meal and we chose mango flavour from some variety of choices.

After all, I was really enjoyed with our dinner, especially excited on seeing such a BIG sushi which I could never imagine. Even after dinner, I still always repeat the same compliment on their BIG sushi with SL.



After dinner, we went to Washington Park for a walk, Washington Park is a big park, there we could find a lot of facilities, such as museum, rose park, Japanese Park, etc, but some of them charge for admission fee.

It was late when we were in the Park, therefore most facilities were closed and we only took some pictures there and had a walk at the rose park, which is free for public visit.







A visit to Rose Park, where we saw a lot of roses there.






And, a huge pine tree.


Well, we didn't have gift for each other on our 3rd anniversary, but a good dinner with a walk to Washington Park, I liked it a lot, I think that is enough for us, we don't need any fancy celebration as long as our relationship can grow stronger :) Just as SL told me that, we still have 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 8th and so on Anniversary to celebrate, that the most important thing is our relationship can last forever.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suspend Junior

最后一天

国歌和州歌