summer is here

Yo! It's summer here finally, it was still cold when my first arrival, that made me didn't feel any summeer season, but the weather started to turn hot since mid of last week until I couldn't really bear with its warmness last two days, therefore SL decided to buy a fan for me, so that I won't feel too hot in apartment.

Actually, you couldn't imagine how hot is it until you are here, the sun here is really harmful if compared with Malaysia's, I even got sunburnt during Yellowstone NP trip due to I didn't apply sunblock at the first day :( Truely, my face is totally black now :S until I don't dare to go out from the apartment and this makes me delay my Portland downtown trip to next week, I am so sad as I am really weird looking now :(

Last evening, SL and I finally went to Target, a supermarket near to Hillsboro, to shop for a fan. For sure, I did some make-up on my face, else I won't dare to step out from apartment area.

An extra experience for me is I drove from my apartment to Target, but it was hard as the road and car are totally opposite as in Malaysia, I needed to sit at left and gear control and hand brake are at my right, this always confused me :( Also, the wiper and signal are in opposite direction here, where I always used a wiper, instead of a signal :S About the road, I needed to keep right, but I was confused with their road until I didn't sure which path I needed to drive and I needed SL to remind me on this.

Finally, we arrived to Target safely, but I didn't really dare to drive back, therefore SL was the driver again after the shopping :P

In Target, we bought a pack of chocolate (for our snack), my personal stuff (for my monthly usage), a pack of coffe filter (for our coffee maker) and a tower fan (for cooling).

Below is the tower fan, that we bought, it is really useful and I feel better at apartment now :D



At night, we knew that is a friend got his baby girl delivered safely, SL and I are thinking to get a gift for him from US, maybe we also can do some surveys on baby products :P

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suspend Junior

最后一天

国歌和州歌