the first week in Oregon

Well, I would like to say it's a relax week for me for the first week, I just didn't do too much and staying home for most of time and enjoy my holiday, it's just like a housewife life for my first week, honestly I kind of enjoy it, this is life without pressure :P

From Monday to Wednesday, weather in Oregon was cold to me, I even could feel its coldness in home, therefore I just didn't plan to go out as I doesn't like to walk in cold. I spent most of my Monday until Wednesy on updating my blog for my last week trips, they were kind of long.

Besides, I also spent lot of time on doing research on items from Victoria Secret's website, I got know about this brand through a friend, she recommended me this is a good products for girl :P Frankly, I am not a shopoholic and I don't spend too much to buy those branded clothes, but I really couldn't help to spend more on lady item as I think we need to protect our asset, therefore I am always willing to spend more to buy some better lingeries.

From the website http://www.victoriassecret.com/, I know it is in sale now and Victoria Secret is clearing their stock, so that I could get some items with better price, this even couldn't stop me to get some valueable items :P However, I faced some problem with measurement as I don't have a measure tape with me, therefore I couldn't really get my size through instruction from website. And, I am so lucky to have an outlet near to our apartment and SL took me there for tested out my size. After tested it, I just can't deny this is the best brand I have ever worn before and I like it so much, this really made me crazy for it.

However, I need to say that is cheaper to shop from Victoria Secret website, instead of in shop, I just don't really know its reason, therefore I made my shopping all from the website although I went to outlet personally.

Then, I had my three days finished, and weather is turned better on Thursday, it wasn't hot nor cold, it's just right, I actually planned to take a walk somewhere nearby Hillsboro, but I didn't have chance for it as I needed to do a lot of study on Yellowstone National Park, which is our this weekend travel destination, where we would spend three days there :D

According from my research, Yellowstone National Park is the oldest national park in US with the most geyser in the park, which spread across three states of US, they are wyoming, Montana and Idaho, I am so excited withe the trip and kept searching for some hotspots and trails that we could walk for some good view, this took whole my day to read so many information.

Anyways, I couldn't waste good weather of Thursday, therefore I had an evening outing with SL to somewhere nearby Hillsboro and SL took me to a park, Hillsboro Park & Recreation Central Park, where SL promised to take me there for a walk in his blog :) The park is big and view beautiful view, and a wide grassland just at the middle of the park, and I am thinking if this is a classic park layout for US, because I could see most park in US is with a grassland just middle of it and with trees and flowers are surrounding around the park.









Great, I am really enjoyed with my evening outing, this is just like what we did in Penang, SL and I always took a walk after dinner nearby our house, this is good to build our relationship, there we can enjoy our time with each other.

Then, it comes to Friday and I need to prepare everything that we need to take for our Yellowstone trip, it is soon to go, where we will join CP and SS for the trip, by start driving at this evening with a 13 hours journey until we get there at tomorrow morning, I pray for a safe trip on this long haul driving.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suspend Junior

最后一天

国歌和州歌