the 20th day without SL

This morning is a little special to me, as I received an e-card from SL when I just opened my mailbox, I was so happy to see the e-card, then SL told me that is because he was a little impatient during last night communication and felt sorry for it :) Well, I know his temper and I am always upset with this too, but I normally will turn to fine after wake up from bed :)

Actually, I am kind of tired recently as we always told late, so that I only can get to bed around twelve, it was an hour later than previous, I normally got to bed at 10:30pm or 11pm when SL was still around. The easiest part to get tired is eyes, I could feel my eyes always tired and sometime I would feel dizzy @_@

I got aerobic class this evening, therefore I didn't have chance to cook my dinner tonight, I thought I needed to skip my dinner at first, luckily WN offered to have dinner with me, so that I finally ended up for having dinner with WN and Jeffery, this is my second time see Jeffery, he is quite friendly and my first impression to him is he planned for WN's birthday when he still was in US last time, he asked us bought a bouquet of roses for WN under his name that time, so sweet :)

Sometimes, I think some short seperations between a couple actually is good for both, this is a different experience for them and they can have their private time, out from stick together everyday. When SL was around, we really sticked together, we did everything together, that made us didn't really have private time to have personal stuffs done, like personal development, personal quiet time and so on. Last time, I really didn't have much time to do some reading, but now I just found a topic that I really interested and I borrowed a book from company, so that I can have further understanding, I don't think that I could fully studying on it if SL was with me as I was too enjoyed to have him with me. Hope I won't be too enjoy to play games this time :P

This afternoon, I just remember a good poem, it is about lost of the love one, fully with great grief in that poem. I learnt this poem in the UK, which Sophie shared it to us, she even left some blanks in the poem and asked us to fill our words there, I like my version too, but I couldn't find it at the moment. This poem is "Funeral Blues" by W.H. Auden, it also has been used in the movie "Four Weddings and A Funeral", this poem really can provoke people's emotion, especially for those lost their love one, that is the deepest grief.


"Funeral Blues" by W.H. Auden

Stop all the clocks, cut off the telephone,
Prevent the dog from barking with a juicy bone,
Silence the pianos and with muffled drum
Bring out the coffin, let the mourners come.

Let aeroplanes circle moaning overhead
Scribbling on the sky the message He is Dead.
Put crepe bows round the white necks of the public doves,
Let the traffic policemen wear black cotton gloves.

He was my North, my South, my East and West,
My working week and my Sunday rest,
My noon, my midnight, my talk, my song;
I thought that love would last forever: I was wrong.

The stars are not wanted now; put out every one,
Pack up the moon and dismantle the sun,
Pour away the ocean and sweep up the woods;
For nothing now can ever come to any good.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suspend Junior

最后一天

国歌和州歌