Day 1 Enzymne

I just didn't want to eat outside for my dinner today, therefore I backed early to home and cooked my dinner, I just cooked for simple dinner, steamed egg and fried vegetables, then mixed with rice. Hmm... I still like to eat self-cook dishes, but I can't do it too frequent now as I would feel lonely when I eat alone.

Today is day 1 for my enzymne, I kept looking into bottle to find if any black dot inside, so far they are still look good. Tonight I will open the cover to release gas inside, according to my friends, it will be lot of gas (with pop sound) will be produce, this makes me so excited and wanted to share with SL, so I will wait until SL and I chat together tonight.

That was some surprise at evening, I found I couldn't access to internet when I just turned on my laptop, I was worried if our telephone line was cut off as we didn't pay the bill (because we haven't recieved it yet). So I went to confirm and picked up the phone, but I just found that I wasn't sure with the ringtone if the phone is operated normally or not, this is because I didn't use landline telephone for quite long time (handphone is too convenience and replace landline phone in my daily life :P).

I was panic then, finally I just made sure the phone is operating functionally by calling to my handphone :P, therefore I tried to restarted the router and my laptop just good to access to internet eventually. Phew~~ I still can chat with SL at night :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suspend Junior

最后一天

国歌和州歌