Angels and Demons

Today is Kevin's last day in Penang and he will be backed to Costa Rica in morning at eight, as that is a gap for Phoebe's flight to Johor, therefore I could spend a few hours with her, two people experience seperation with her partners, I think we could understand each other more on this misery. Our gathering just for three hours, then Phoebe needed to catch her flight at 10:30am.

I chatted with SL until 1:15pm before I needed to leave to GSC in Queensbay for my "Angels and Demons", this is a movie I longed to watch. After knowing SL, I never watched movie alone and this is my first time for so many years. At first, I was feeling strange when I walked alone into the cinema, then I felt better when I found the person sat near to me also watched alone. After finished the movie, I felt that is actually no different to watch alone or in group, it's still a movie.

Actually, I had high expectation on "Angels and Demons" as I read the book and attracted by the story. Well, I think the movie still is good, but it isn't as good as book. For me, the movie is too rushed to solve the crisis, it didn't as detail as in the book. Dan Brown descripts background of some main characters, so that we could have more understanding with their feeling, but the movie more concentrate on finding four altars of science. Anyways, I understand it is too hard to put every detail into two and half hours movie.

In another hand, I found the movie doesn't fully follow the novel, some characters are eliminated and less detail on camerlengo character. In the novel, camerlengo is a wisdom but too extreme on his faith, but the movie just didn't make his charater clearer. Also, a lot of anti-christ factors are erased compared with book. Somehow, I was touched with camerlengo's faith (before all plots revealed) while I was reading the book, but the most touch of faith part in the movie just finished too quickly. Anyhow, I think the movie is still worth to watch, but please prepare for some question marks if you haven't read the book.

After "Angels and Demons", I shopped for some dairy products before I got to home, I also got the folic acid from pharmacy, which SL asked me start to consume it.

However, I still forgot my Secret Recipe cake :(, oh no, am I so forgetful? But this time I really wanted to taste it, therefore I turned to Sunshine Square area as there is another Secret Recipe and got a Indulgence for my dessert. Somehow, my stomach complained for hunger, then I just went to KFC nearby to buy a Jinge Burger to settle my dinner.

After backed to house, I was busy with nothing, playing games, watching cartoon, writing blog, and the most important part is I success to start making my first enzymne, which I wanted start at last week :P I kept delay due to I didn't collect enough fresh garbage and I just had 3 oranges (=.=") to collect the required amount for my enzymne, it is around 300 gram.

Here I would like to share how I make my first enzymne :D My first enzymne is garbage enzymne, it is a kind of recycle enzymne, it is using fresh gabage, like fruit skins or vegetables to produce it, after it's done we can use it for cleaning purpose, it is more effective then detergent (this is according to article I read) and harmless to environment. During production, it could produce huge amount of oxygen, this is really helpful to our environment.

The steps are very simple, that we only need to use brown sugar, fresh gabage and water with 1:3:10 ratio, for example 1kg brown sugar, 3 kg fresg garbage and 10 litres water. At first, we need to mix brown sugar with water into a container and stir them properly until brown sugar succefully absorb into water. Then, we just put our fresh garbage into the container as well and press them into water, we need to make sure they are fully cover under water. By the way, we need to leave some space (around 30% of space) for fermentation.

After that, we need to open the container everyday for gas releasing, which is oxygen produces by mixture materials. This process needs to repeat for a month, until that's no more gas release. After three months, enzymne will be ready to use. However, if you find black dot appear in the container during the process, this mean we are fail, then we need to redo the process :(

Today, I am using a 1.5 litres container for my first garbage enzymne, therefore I only used small amount of material.

around 1 litre water.


around 100g of brown sugar.


Mixture of water and brown sugar.


around 300g of fresh garbage.


All mixture for enzymne.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suspend Junior

最后一天

国歌和州歌