the 27th day without SL

Last night, SL told me that my last Chinese blog was special and good, but I had no idea how good is it, then he told me that because I used a lot of four=words sentences in Chinese, he was even doubt if I copied them from somewhere else. What? Copied? Except the poem is from ancestor, other are written by me. Well, actually I don't think my last Chinese blog is any special, but he likes it, then it is enough.

Actually, this makes me remember about something, I actually got some requirements on my Chinese blog, so that I seldom update it and I am thinking to improve my English writing, therefore I write more at my English blog. SL's comment on my Chinese blog makes me remember my young time then.

When we wer in secondary school, we would requested to write essay by teacher to prepare for our exam, I am not good writer in English and Malay, but it's different story in Chinese, especially if it is story writing which is my special interest. At first, I couldn't start anything as I needed to take sometime to arrange my mind about the storyline, but I couldn't stop once I get started. Normally, we were requested to write at least 300 words essay for PMR level (if I still remember correctly), I think I got it with 1000 words once as I couldn't stop to describe my story into every detail.

However, I couldn't remember how much I scored, but it wasn't bad. Actually, I like Chinese writing quite much, but sometimes I feel my skill still isn't good enough and need to sharpen it a lot, sometimes I would feel that my writing is a little weird as my mind is always changing when I am writing until sometime my story looks non-relavent in the beginning with the end. Also, I don't read too many books, this makes me feel that my limited knowledge, my ambition is reading all types of book (especially history books) in my young time, but I still have so many unread books, this makes me despress.

After grow up, I am too busy (don't know where this busy comes) and we read less, and I need to read more work related book, then this reduce my chance to read my favourite. In another hand, I am a slow reader, I used to spend double or triple longer time than others to finish a book, therefore I couldn't read as many books as I like :(

Well... reading is good for us and it can build up our good manner. Therefore we should continue reading, no matter how busy we are, we need to spare sometime for reading. :)



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suspend Junior

最后一天

国歌和州歌