My health

This afternoon, I just got my blood test result, I think it is good overall, I read my Cholesterol level at first and found out they are not too bad, they are 4.8 mmol/l (<5.2)>1.0) of HDL-Cholesterol and 2.6 mmol/l (Optimal < 2.6) of LDL-Cholesterol. After I compared them with my last year result, I found I got improvement on my cholesterol level, which I got 5.0, 1.7 and 3.0 repectively last year.

From this cholesterol result, I think actually cooking at home actually really brings benefit to health, because we would choose quality food for our cooking with less salt and less oil, but that is a question mark from what we got from outside. Well, I think exercise also helps because I did quite some exercise recently. After I read my blood test result, I decide to live with healthy live and ask SL to live healthy with me.

Also, I paid extra extention to my hepatitis B reactive, because we just had our vacinnation last year. Yes!!! It is immuned :) This means doctor didn't cheat on us :P

However, that is a figure bothers me, CA19-9, I got it over standard for last two year and this year without any surprise, it's still over, actually I did have some checkout in hostipal on this marker, but that's not any weird symptom in my body (according to doctor), but we decided to keep track on this marker, so that we can be precaution on it if the figure goes higher later.

At night, I was chating with SL and we discussed about my blood test result, I told him that is really good to health if we cook ourselves, this is show at my report. Therefore, I am strongly agree that we should cook for our dinner, however we couldn't do it now, at least we need to wait until SL backs to Malaysia. Actually, I am really enjoy with cooking our own dinner :)

Comments

Mum with Hope said…
Hi Dawn,

I had a read at your hubby's blog. How romantic, he's keeping a daily record. He also mentioned something about buying baby's stuff...mmmmm Hoping to be parents soon? hahaha Just to let you know that you are not alone, I'm thinking of you!
Dawn said…
Hi Josephine,
No plan for being parents yet, just we heard that US's baby products with better quality, therefore thinking to buy some and ship back to Malaysia.
Thanks for your friendship :) I am always thinking of you too.

Popular posts from this blog

Suspend Junior

最后一天

国歌和州歌