My red apple enzyme

This is a normal day for me, I was just doing some normal routine and didn't step out from my house for whole day.

The most special thing I did today is I started to make my first fruit enzyme, this enzyme can be drank after three weeks of first making, I was so excited.

How do I make it? Actually steps are quite easy, we only need fruit, lemon, brown sugar and a glass bottle (it needs to be glass material), I chose red apple for my first fruit enzyme. At first, we need to wash the apple and lemon to make sure that is clean from virus, then I just left it dried, I needed to make sure they are totally dry, else the enzyme will fail to produce.

I waited for my red apple and lemon went dry, then I just cut them into pieces. And, we need to make sure our hands are totally dry during our making process.

After I had done my cutting, I just put them into my glass bottle, I needed to put lemon at first layer, followed by brown sugar at second layer, then red apple at third layer and repeated the sequence until it was 70% full, as my friend told me that we should have brown sugar as the last layer, so that I made it.

Finally, it was done within half an hour (I think 15 minutes), then I needed to put the bottle at sheild (away from sun) area for three weeks, we don't need to open the cover over the three weeks until it is ready to drink. I heard this enzyme is good for health. Apart from enzyme, the remaining fermented fruit also can use to make drink, jam or ingredient of pudding.

Hopefully my enzyme will be successfully produced.

This is my apple, they are fresh, actually my bottle is small, so that half apple is enough.


This is my fresh lemon, I only use 3 quarter of them.


Apple and lemon slices.


mixture of lemon, brown sugar and apple.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hi
Very nice and intrestingss story.

Popular posts from this blog

Suspend Junior

最后一天

国歌和州歌