my enzymne

Last night, I opened my enzymne bottle with SL, through the webcam and microphone, I really heard the voice of gas release, but I am not so sure with it's smell as some problem with my nose, cause me couldn't smell too well. According to friends, it should be good smell, fragance. Well, still it was exciting to hear "phiss" when I opened the cover.

This afternoon, I heard WN is making her fruit enzymne already, she uses apples for it, fruit enzymne can be drink and it is good for health, I am thinking to make one for mine as well, it only needs 3 weeks to get ready to drink.

Recently, my friends are interested on making enzymne, I think this is influenced by HY, he is the first person start this activity. Actually, LE did tell me about enzymne making last year, but I was just not so sure on procedure, so that I only start it recently as HY promotes a lot on the method and usage, I give him a title as "Enzymne Speakperson" :P

Still, I cooked my dinner tonight, I cooked spaghetii with some vegetables and meat, it was tasty.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suspend Junior

最后一天

国歌和州歌