Separation thought

Sometimes, I would think that I made a wrong decision for not following SL to US, because feeling of apart is really hurt, not because of loneliness, but just missing a person too much. Then, I would blame myself to worry too much as choosing not following him when I still had the choice. And, I just found that MS is right, she told me that she would choose to follow, even result is she needs to resign, sometime separation too long is really not good for a couple. Although 8 months isn’t long, it still isn’t short.

I still remembered that SL and I mentioned about this in his first trip to US (three years ago), he said he would bring me along on his next trip, but now the next trip started for 2 weeks and I am still in Malaysia. Then I just realize that sometime what we are talking about something that we never think it would happen, we could say whatever we like to say; but when we really need to decide the real case, sometime our final decision isn’t our original thought.

I think sometime, separation period will reach its saturation moment and that time we really need to have at least a hug to compensate all the misery, talking through internet isn’t really enough for separation couples, even though we couldn’t see them through video. Really, separation isn’t that easy as what we can imagine, please don’t put other’s people separation success example on to your condition, as not everyone really can make it, therefore we cannot listen to our people past experience on how they overcome separation and still holding hand until now, because we are not really can make it. We need to make sure condition by ourselves.

***I think I am a little emotional now, so that comes out with this blog, but this is also for those who is going to separate soon, you need to make sure that your relationship is still able to continue after separation, else please stay together.

Comments

Anonymous said…
hi,
i bump into your blog by chance. I'm enjoyed reading your stories in your blog. You are a great writer!

So sad reading your latest write. pour out your feelings through blog and your feeling be better. be strong. be patient. difficult now, sweet love awaits you soon.

-michelle-
Dawn said…
Hi Michelle,
Thanks for your encourgement, I will be strong :)
The darkest night always proceed to dawn, the new hope always will arrive.
gsl25 said…
Wei.... why suddenly feel like that.. :-(

Popular posts from this blog

Suspend Junior

最后一天

国歌和州歌