wasted Saturday

I got facial appointment at 10:30 at morning, therefore it was easy to spend, with just lied down on facial bed and enjoyed facial treatment for 2.5 hours. After facial treatment, the girl asked me if I want to sign up a new package from them as my packeage is nearly ended. However, I was thinking to swap to another facial studio as I don't really like my current products, they are a little expensive and don't help much to my face condition.

Recently, my sister introduced me a beuty products and I found they are really helpful, therefore I would like to find a studio uses this kind of products. Previously, I thought that would be fine to use any beuty product as long as we go for facial treatment, but it actually is wrong, we should find the product suits to our face, this is more important than doing facial treatment.

After that, I bought my lunch pack at somewhere nearby, then I bought a weighting machine and a US converter plug. weighting machine is for me to help on some kitchen cooking and enzyme making, while US converter plug is for SL.

I only got back to home at 1:30pm, it was 30 minutes later than our appointed time, I chatted with SL once I logged into messanger, he said he was happy to see I took lunch as I was lazy doing this at his last travel, this made him worry if I would do the same this time.

I think I didn't fully utilize my Saturday as I spent a lot of time on playing facebook's game until evening, sigh, I think this is the bad part without SL as I got too long empty time that I didn't know how to spend, I should do some reading instead. Dawn, please keep in mind next time, don't play too much :)

Later, my sister, Phoebe called me at 5 o'clock as she is in Penang for weekend, she comes to Penang for a farewell with her boyfriend. Phoebe's boyfriend, Kevin is a Costa Rican, who came for a nine-month assignment in Penang, his assignment is ended now and will be going back to Costa Rica by tomorrow. If compared with Phoebe and Kevin, I think I am luckier because my seperation is only for eight months, but theirs is unknown period, I even can't tell if I can survive with this kind of relationship. Anyways, I wish them for good luck.

Actually, I felt guilty for asking Phoebe and Kevin out for dinner, as I think they should be in hard time now, how can I ask them out and entertain me? Therefore I took my dinner as quickly as possible to avoid taken too much time from them.

Here I with all true love will return with good fruit of love. Please never give up to love as it is amazing power.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suspend Junior

最后一天

国歌和州歌