the 28th Day without SL

At the end of today, I finally have my flight ticket to US comfirmed by company travel agent, that means my trip is confirmed a go, I will be seeing SL soon, in 29 days well although not so soon :) And, I don't have time to feel sad now as I need to plan for my US trip from now.

To enable me to spend longer time with SL in US, I have taken all annual leaves I had and included some unpaid leave, well maybe a lot people think this is silly act but I think this is worth if we can spend longer time, because we need at least a month of gathering after such long seperation. Actually, the best plan for me is meet alternative month (seperate a month and meet a month) :P but company only sponsors us a ticket per quarter.

After accumulate all annual leaves, unpaid leaves, weekend and public holidays, we finally can meet for exact a month, it is from 26 Jun until 26 July, it's short but just enough for a seperated couple.

We plan for a trip to Los Angeles, therefore we requested a four-days stop over there and SL will meet me there from Oregon, we will not miss Disneyland and Universal Studio where will take us for 2 days there, then we will have another two days to spend in town and other attractions. This Los Angeles trip will make us busy for sometimes as we need to do a lot of arrangement, like hotel reservation, attractions research, transportation reservation and so on. Then, I won't feel too lonely during itenary planning, this is good to me too :)

After Los Angeles, we will spend the rest of my visit in Oregon or somewhere near there, we also discussed if visit to Canada sometime, that is another planning to do but we still can do it in Oregon.

From what I know, Oregon is a beautiful place (as what Visa interviewer told me) with a lot of natural hotspot there, there is good for hiking and nature adventure activities, this is good as I like this kind of activity especially if we can do it together. Also, I plan to have some exploration around Oregon alone when SL's working day, that would be interesting too.

Originally, I was afraid if I would be too free/bored for not working there for a month, but I think I was worried too much because I suddenly have so many plans for myself and I told myself enjoy there and throw all work-related stuffs away for a month, let it just worry after I back from my vacation. Surely. I need to enjoy this one-month as it is such a good chance for me relax from job, I need to do what I plan to do but couldn't do during working day.

Af first, I want to be a month of good wife, just like a normal house wife as I really couldn't do it since I married to SL.

Second, I want to refresh myself with my master degree knowledge, I need to do some revision on my interested subject. Actually, my current job is totally irrelavent with my master degree, this makes me forget most of my learning. However, I am still interested on my master study, therefore I could take a month to refresh myself.

Third, I wish to have my personal time to plan about my future, this is what I couldn't do during working day as I was always tired to think this carefully and detail it.

Fourth, I plan to do more reading there to enrich my knowledge. Also, I have some quiet time for myself and I hope for some inspiration then.

Of course, I also want to spend time with my dearest husband since we are seperated for almost two months, we need more time to get our relationship closer then.

Finally, as I mentioned previously, we will plan for trip around Oregon (perhaps Canada too), this is a good chance to have some travel :)

Here are some Oregon pictures I got from internet, they look nice :) I can't wait long to get there, it is another 29 waiting days.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suspend Junior

最后一天

国歌和州歌