the 21st day without SL

Another tension morning, I am not referred to work, but referred to traffic, now I can feel how tension was SL when he was driving on Penang road, because here is full with surprise and tension. Long ago, I was always unsatified with SL as he always got lost his temper when he was driving on roads, then I complaint him about his impatient, but he just told me that is really the worst thing for him driving in Penang. But, I could never understand him and kept complaint his impatient.

And now, I know I couldn't blame him as I would be the same if I was driving. Frankly, it is really tension to drive in Penang. For first two weeks of driving, I just kept calm and ignored those careless drivers, but I don't think I can be this patient enough for the rest of eight months.

When I am driving this three weeks, I kept meeting with drivers who never know what signal is, especially van and bus drivers (of course including quite some number of car owners). When I am driving on my lane, I always can see a car just beside my car can drive directly into my lane without any signal, it was so close just in front of me, do they know what signal is? I think they never use signal before.

Another incident, I can always see some drivers drive very close to my car, it just feels like want to crash me, while I am forced to slow down (as I was scared if the driver got drunk), then s/he just drove into my lane just in front of me. What? Is driving close to other car a signal to cut lane?

Sometimes, I would really get tension with this kind of "skillful" driver, they never use signal, but other method to driver their car. I think if I couldn't get pregnent, this traffic tension would be then main reason, as I would always feel my stomach is getting most the stress on traffic.

I had personally meeting with my manager this afternoon, discussed on what I would do at next project. Without any surprise, I will be still doing the same thing as what I did for last project. However, I was a little dissapointed as I kind of dislike now :( I felt that my interest is on programming and scripting, but my current job doesn't need them. Well, I did tell him sometimes, but he looks like forgot them. Why can't I also do something I like? Actually, I don't mind to involve in something I dislike, but can I at least involve in something I like?

I think manager prefer their people do the same thing forever, is it? So that they don't need to find another person to take over the job and the same person continue works on the same job will not need to learn up the new thing, this is good for their timeline. But, how if I like to do something else? I am a little unhappy recently :( Maybe I need to be strong on my determination.

I backed to home earlier tonight and cooked for my dinner, I cooked rice with white spaghetti source chicken plus vegetables, this is a dish I normally cooked when I was in the UK as it is simple and healthy. However, my rice cooker isn't good enough, rice always would stick onto it, this makes my rice always been wasted and less than I expected :( I am thinking if I need to get a unstickable rice cooker for myself, else I would need to use a lot of energy to remove those wasted rice.

That is another five weeks to go, then I could meet with SL in US, I hope H1N1 flu case would get better then. Actually, I am missing SL a lot even though we only apart for 3 weeks only, am I too dependent on him?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suspend Junior

最后一天

国歌和州歌