refresh

This afternoon, I went to have lunch at Apex Cafe with SM and YH, I still think their menu and dishes are worth for their price, my nasi lemak is good although it was spicy as I couldn't take too much spicy.

Backed to office, I just found that our team interns was last day on today, but I didn't have any farewell with them as they didn't announce to us. I just realised that people come and go, we couldn't stay at the same place forever.

After work, I went to Queensbay Mall as dated with LE and YY for dinner, I first went to GSC to buy ticket for "Angels and Demons" on Sunday, finally I decided to watch it alone as I am not sure if other friends like it or not, also I couldn't wait for longer to watch the movie as I waited for it long enough since I read the book. I personally like the book and I think Dan Brown is really a creative author, I can't believe that is really a person can really write this kind of fiction story.

After I got my ticket, I went to some pharmacies to check about folic acid, which mentioned by YY and Josephine, the pharmacist introduced me two types of folic acid, one is the pure folic acid (RM5 for 100 tablets) which use by doctor and another one is mixture with other vitamins (RM18 for 30 tablets) which is more complex. She said sometimes doctor would recommend pregnent women to take both together, but for we only need to take the pure folic acid for pre-pregnent. Anyways, I was still not really sure if information correct, therefore I didn't buy anything.

Sometimes, I would feel pressure to have a baby although I like kid, I just couldn't accept that I am so old until need to get pregnent, I just get married no longer than a year. Oh... this is life, we are getting older and older.

Since our appointment time changed to 7:30pm, then I proceeded to Popular Bookstore the spend the rest of my time, I was so naturally walked to rack of women health and looked for any good book about pregnency, that isn't much this type of book. Then I just walked around the bookstore, I liked a lot of books but I only bought a Time magazine, as I really spent too much this month, I need to save some money now for two months later.

YY joined me at Popular Bookstore at 7pm and she bought two books, dessert and foot reflexology, both are interesting topic, I think I am more interested on making dessert and I am doubt if I can understand on foot reflexology method.

YY, LE and I had dinner in Johnny at 7:30pm, we all order the green noodle and we discussed what the ingredent for this mee to make it green, but no conclusion. Today topic mostly about work, about technical paper and patent, now I know that YY's company also encouraged on paper filing, look like many busy engineers also need to spare their time to write some paper for management requirement.

After dinner, LE proceeded to Popular Bookstore for her book searching, while YY and I decided to back home, YY was so kind and wanted to accompany me to go to my car, but I just didn't want to show weak and insisted to find my car alone. Suddenly, I was a little regret to write yesterday blog, this might show that I am weak.

All my dearest friends, please don't worry about me, I actually am not weak, I was abled to spend 1~2 years all alone in the UK, therefore I don't think eight months would beat me. Sometime, I wrote those upset note in my blog just for releasing my emotion or hormon playing, then I would feel better, I am really fine and still waiting time to gather with SL, we still have six weeks to go.

Comments

Mum with Hope said…
Woo Hoo, only six weeks to go before you meet up with your hubby!!! You must be so excited already.

Popular posts from this blog

Suspend Junior

最后一天

国歌和州歌