Surprise Birthday 09

30th of April, Thursday was my birthday, I went to office as usual and I didn't expect anything special happened on this day. Well, some of my close friends greeted me with a "Happy Birthday" and this made me happy enough, I think facebook does help a lot on this as some friends are having facebook account got to know my date of birth.

Everything was just like normal before tea break, and Siao Tian called out for tea break around 3pm, our tea break gang (Siao Tian, Soo San and Aik Shin) just as usual headed to cafe for our tea break time, but I didn't notice any different on their reaction.

When we took drink at cafe, I met another good friend (Shi Ming) there, she was so coincident to appear in front of us and she joined us for tea break.

After took our drinks, Siao Tian looked for a table at back (actually there were some empty tables at front, but I didn't suspicious any). When she got to a table, I just saw a cake on the table and I just realised they planned for a small birthday party for me, it was totally surprise for me.

After that, I just know Shi Ming was the person who brought the cake to cafe and Siao Tian them leaded me for tea break, such a good plan as I never expect Shi Ming would join them in this plan because she seldom join us for tea break :)

Frankly, I was so happy and touched on their surprise birthday celebration and friendship, this birthday surprise will be captured in my memory as mark of friendship.

After birthday song and cake cutting, we just found Chang Hai was around and asked him to join us for cake tasting. The cake is so delicious, but it was still too big for six people to finish it, therefore I splitted it and spreaded it to some teammates, who sit around my cube before I backed home.

This surprise birthday celebration brought a lot of joy for me, as I was shadowed by sad emotion on the day when I found SL was going to leave on the next day.

At here, I really thanks to all my friends prepared this for me, I know lot of them prepared for their exam and trapped in dungeon, therefore they can't be there.









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suspend Junior

最后一天

国歌和州歌