Happy Mother's Day

Today is Mother's Day, I think this is a day for comercial, but we still need to celebrate because I can't be abnormal since everyone is celebrating it.

At afternoon, my youngest sister treated us a western cuision in Kota Jaya and I treated my family with eastern food at town area, we spent about RM65++ for each dining.

I am not sure if you ever had this kind of experience, that we need to keep the real price for our dining from older generation? This is becuase they would think it is too expensive to dine out, therefore we need to keep the price secret, but told them it is half or less than the actual price.

Yes, my grandmum is saver, she doesn't like to spend too much, therefore sometime if we need to treat her something good, we should told her a cheaper value, do you have this kind of experience?

I think this mostly because their memory still stay at their old time, when everything is still cheap, so that they can't accept inflation brought up things' price so much.

I think I maybe will be same as my grandmum when I am getting older, as inflation really becomes so serious recently. Actually, I think SL is already similar as my grandmum as he always complains about things are getting expensive many times :P

Finally, I wish Happy Mother's Day for all mothers in the world :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suspend Junior

最后一天

国歌和州歌