the first month without SL

I woke up early in this morning as I need to get my car service in Perodua Service, this is my first time drove there without SL, I was worried if I could get to the service center on time, which is in Jalan Patani. Therefore, I departed 1.5 hours earlier than my appointment time (which is 10 am), in case I would get lost or traffiv jam. Luckily, SL sent me the map from Google Earth and explained route to me clearly, this made me easy to find the place and I was 45 minutes earlier than my appointment time =.=". Haha... never mind, it's better than arrived late, right? :)

My car was ready to collect at 11:10am, this is fast enough for me :) Here I would like to say is staff in my Perodua Service Center were all friendly and they were look happy to help. And I also could feel their friendliness when I called them yesterday for appointment making, I was happy to have my car service there, it was a pleasure. Besides, there waiting lounge is fully equipped, this makes people feel comfortable for waiting there :)

I planned to go to Gurney Plaza after my car service done, but I felt lazy to do that, so that I just directed to Queensbay Mall in Bayan Lepas, as I was thinking to have some US Dollar currency exchange there (US Dollar exchange rate is lower than when SL did last time, 3.66 vs 3.53). However, there was a money changer closed and left another money changer there, I am not sure if they got limitation on exchange amount or they are out of US currency, as they only allowed me to exchange small amount from them, I think this might be too many people exchange US currency now due to lower exchange rate.

After exchange for some, I just wandered around Queensbay Mall, I found today is 31th of May when I was close to Baskin Robin. Yes!! There is 31% discount on Baskin Robin's ice cream, and I decided to have a pint. When I was looking at their ice cream, I decided to have green tea flavour, but I don't know why I told them for chocolate flavour when the staff took my order =.=". Finally, I got a chocolate flavour, I still like chocolate anyway, this is fine with me. Then, I went out from Queensbay Mall immediately to avoid my ice cream get melted, but I decided to have a small stop in Sunshine Square to try my luck with money changer there.

When I was in Sunshine Square, I found there were a lot of people exchanged for US currency as well, and I just realised exchange rate is lower enough now, but the money changer told me there is no US Dollar left there until evening. And now I know the reason, as too many people are investing in currency exchange rate, they buy the currency when it is low and sell them when it is high, this makes the currency is much difficult to get when it is during their lower rate :(

After backed, I told SL about this and I did some calculation with different amount for buying US Dollar on his rate and current rate, actually it is just only two digits different (less than RM100), then I didn't know why people are trying so hard to earn so little money. Then, SL told me that would be a lot of different if they exchange them with huge amount. Yes, this is really different, but what if that invested currency keep dropping (:P) ? Anyways, this is also a risk.

MS has ended her honeymoon this weekend and I fetched her from airport tonight, it was so good to have 3 weeks long honeymoon in Canada, I was so excited for her, this really is a honeymoon, nearly a month :)

After I sent her to her house, we were worried if the house safe after it was vacant for three weeks, so that we took a detail checking all over the house, from downstair to upstair, from front to back. Actually, I was a little guilty for moving out the house last year when I saw MS was alone in the house, I didn't want to let my friend all alone one, but I did it :(. We actually listed down all pros and cons to move out from the house, the only reason made me in difficulty to move out was I didn't want to leave MS alone in the house.

However, we did list down all good and bad points to live in either house, and we found that is better to stay at my current house, especially we would feel uneasy if MS's relatives were around and we weren't sure our apartment completion date, which would mess out our plan if it only completes after MS's relatives back to Malaysia.

When I saw MS was walking in the house, I was even thinking wanted to move in again to accompany her, but I was troubled with thinking internet access problem there (as my laptop was totally weak to get wireless signal there two years ago), this might create problem for me communicate with SL. Also, the house is too big to make me feel lonely if I am alone there.

Anyways, as long as you keep your mind happy, everything will be fine at last, this is what I learn today :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suspend Junior

最后一天

国歌和州歌