Departure Day

1st of May 2009, SL's departure day, we woke up at the early morning around 5:30am to prepare fetch SL to Penang International Airport, everything is just like normal and I was feeling normal.

SL checked in to the airport at 6am to get his flight tickets from Penang to Hong Kong and from Hong Kong to San Franscisco.

After SL checked in for his lagguage, we went to Mc Donald for our last breakfast, we shared big breakfast as usual we did.

After breakfast, we still had plenty of time before he proceeded to waiting lounge at 7:15am, therefore we decided to find somewhere to spend our last moment.

But we couldn't find any seat at departure hall, therefore we sat at a corner of arrival hall, we tried to find a quiet place to enjoy time we left.

While sitting on the seat, I was holding SL's hands and singing a song from Stefanie Sun, 爱情证书, this is a song I always sing alone because it is really similar with our current situation, telling us need to learn how to keep maintaining a relationship, even we are seperated. It's telling us hardship of seperation, but it will gain more happiness after reunion.

While I was singing the song, I just couldn't stop my tear from rolling out and now I know I was sad with this seperation. I thought I won't cry anymore on seperation as I told myself to seal my emotion in depth, but I know it was released again this time. And I know I would miss SL so much in next eight months, it will be hard time for us but we need to be strong.

孙燕姿 << 爱情证书 >>
寂寞当然有一点
你不在我身边
总是特别想念你的脸
距离是一份考卷
测量相爱的誓言
最后会不会实现
我们为爱还在学
学沟通的语言
学著谅解 学著不流泪
等到我们学会飞
飞越黑夜 和考验
日子就要从孤单里毕业
我们用多一点点的辛苦
来交换多一点点的幸福
就算 幸福 还有一段路
等我们学会忍耐和付出
这爱情一定会有张证书
证明 从此 不孤独
我们为爱还在学
学沟通的语言
学著谅解 学著不流泪
等到我们学会飞
飞越黑夜 和考验
日子就要从孤单里毕业
我们用多一点点的辛苦
来交换多一点点的幸福
就算 幸福 还有一段路
等我们学会忍耐和付出
这爱情一定会有张证书
证明 从此 不孤独
我们用多一点点的辛苦
来交换多一点点的幸福
就算 幸福 还有一段路
等我们学会忍耐和付出
这爱情一定会有张证书
证明 从此 不孤独

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suspend Junior

最后一天

国歌和州歌