Night at the Musuem

Kevin gave me a toaster last week, before he left Penang, I had never used this kind of toaster before, therefore I decided to have toasted bread for my weekend breakfast. This is my first try with this kind of toaster, so I felt new with it, it is really useful and I like the toasted bread from this machine, but you shouldn't toast it for too long, else your bread will be overtoast, mine is just right :)







Although chatting with SL on morning time, I still can't stop feeling lonely, I think this maybe we seperated for too long, this is really hard for a couple to spend three weeks alone without each other. Due to emotional (or hormon??) unbalance, I quarrelled with SL, this is really hard time for us.

Fortunately, I booked a ticket for "Night at the Musuem", so that I could have some outing for my weekend, else I would be more upset for my weekend.I left home at 1:15pm to collect my movie ticket 45 minutes prior of the movie.

After I collected my ticket, I did some payment to bank and wandered around the Queensbay. Then, I shopped at Body Shop as it is sale from 22~24 May, everything is cheaper than before, so that I bought 2 body butters for mine as I found my skin is getting dried recently, this is because I always forgot to use body lotion for last few months. And I should say the body lotion is really useful to moisturise our skin as I used it before my wedding and I could feel the different, this is basic skincare we should do, especially to those work in air conditioner room.

After shopped at Body Shop, it's just right time for movie, Night at the Musuem 2 a good comedy from Ben Stiller, I liked it a lot, I still remember I watched the first "Night at the Musuem" with SL, it was funny and I couldn't stop laughing from beginning of movie until it ended. And it is same for "Night at the Musuem 2", but I didn't have SL with me this time, that was nobody could discuss with me just after screening, it's kind of loneliness feeling.

Anyways, I still think "Night in the Musuem 2" is worth to watch movie if you like comedy, it is high quality movie. In this second episode, it said Ben Stiller becomes rich and doesn't work as Musuem night guard, then he found those artifacts (which will back to live at night) are going to be removed from the musuem while one day he visited to his musuem, this just started his adventure to save his "artifact friends". Of course, it is a happy ending and Ben Stiller finally backed to work as a night guard in his musuem.

In the movie, Ben's "artifact friends" made him realised that what he really liked to do, he was just unhappy with his well-earning job, but he found his happiness with working as night guard in musuem, and finally he chose to work what he likes.

This movie just remind me that sometime we are not working at what we like, just because we have to choose what is really benefit the most even though it is not happy to do it. Actually life is full of choices, this just depends on what you really want.

After laughing in cenima, I just found I was released from my upset emotion, I think it might be good idea to watch a movie every weekend, so that I could have something to do for take me away from loneliness emotion.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suspend Junior

最后一天

国歌和州歌