The 22nd day without SL

There is SEC warehouse sale from Friday to Sunday, therefore YC, SM, WN and I were going for lunch at Batu Maung, so that we could go to SEC warehouse after lunch. I was planning to buy a new rice cooker, which is unstickable one. However, there was no much choices in SEC warehouse and most of rice cookers are too big to me, therefore I ended up with empty hand, I decided to take a look in Jusco during weekend.

It’s another “Miss you” day for me, I am missing SL so much until I would like to cry out, but I stopped it and asked myself to be strong.

Fortunately I could have LE and YY had dinner with me this evening, else I didn’t know how to spend my lonely evening. We were having dinner at Four Season Restaurant and we chatted a lot until 9pm, it was 9:45pm after I got back, had my clothes washed and took shower, then I access to internet immediately and SL called me just after a while.

During dinner, we were sharing a lot of things, LE complaint about her current workload and she was thinking to change her job, then we encouraged her to do so as YY knew how suffer she is now, because YY also worked at the same company before and shared a lot of her experience there. Well, I think sometime we really need a good management to work happily, but this is quite hard to have one as managers are also human, they couldn’t be perfect, they still have their personal plan.

Also, YY told us about offer from Body Shop and she spent about RM300++ for her Body Shop products, she really likes to use Body Shop Butter Lotion, I also like it but I always forgot to apply it, I think I need to remind myself one this. Talking about Body Shop, this reminded a friend of my secondary school (YL), she is kind of noble to me.

YL’s boyfriend (future husband) is working in Terengganu currently and he got a contact, that made him cannot change his working location for 9 years. For this reason, YL gave up what she had in Johor and found a job in Terengganu Body Shop, now she is a shop manager there. Her movement was really touched me, this should be a tough choice to her as she needed to give up her career, her friends, her family and so on in Johor, then moves to Terengganu, where she never knows and totally unfamiliar, even myself I also don’t know if I could leave.

Actually, sometimes girls are the one to sacrify at last when an issue appear, sacrify for husband, for children, for family, etc. Therefore boys please cherish your girl full heartedly as their youth have spent for you, youth can never get back to what it was, this is one way trade, please don’t let their youth wasted.

Later, we talked about pursuing the dream, sometime we always forget our dream after we grow up because so many realities prevents us to dream, finally we give up our dream but surrender to reality, but who know that might be a good ending which we can never expect if we continue to pursue it? Actually, I am kind of respect my two sisters (one of them wants to be an artist and another wants to be a singer) as they are really holding firm on their dream and keep doing it to best. At least, they could tell me that they were never regret at the end of life. But me, what did I do for my dream? I am not as brave as they are.

Then, I told them that was a teacher of Renoir (my sister) asked her to further study in France, and Renoir was fully influenced by her teacher and kept working hard to achieve her dream, she studied French, kept looking information about France university and never gave up any chance, finally she is there now. So that, I told them that a comment from her teacher was really influenced her lot, which is the starter of her dream, and the spark finally create a flame.

And, YY told us an example about her friend, who was also influenced a word from his teacher, finally changed his life from being a gangster to an engineer, this is really an impressive story, and I would like have my hat off to that teacher, s/he must be a great teacher.

Therefore, sometime a word really could bring a different ending to a person, we need to learn technique of talking, so that we would hurt other but bring encouragement to other. Sometimes, I would think I am not smart on talking skill, as I always would feel regret to speak something just after I spoke it, therefore I need always to remind myself to think before I speak.

Actually, YY also told us about art of sleeping, there are three states of sleeping period and if we can learn how to control our sleeping period, then this would help us to gain the best body condition, where that is an Olympic winner did so and it helped to achieve her/his performance. Well, I am actually not so sure how to get benefit from our sleeping period, maybe I will try to look for it later :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suspend Junior

最后一天

国歌和州歌