my second weekend without SL

Time is ticking fast, another weekend is coming soon since last Friday apart.

I think the first seperation should be the worst time for a seperated couple, becuase they would miss each other the most and both of them would not get used immediately without each other, I think the first weekend for the couple mostly would spend their time in bedroom and crying for loneliness. However, I was lucky one as I got some friends visited me last weekend, therefore it wasn't hard for me to spend my time, as I needed to organised some trips for them and I could talk with them, they kept me busy until I didn't have too much time on upsetting our seperation.

And, weekdays wasn't hard to spend as I needed to work until 5:30pm, then I had plan with friends, like celebrated Minsi's birthday with coursemates on Monday and celebrated my belated birthday with lunchmates on Tuesday, and I also wrote some blogs after backed to home until I really didn't have much time to be upset, then SL would go online and started online conversation with me, then a week passed.

Then, it's second weekend soon, another long weekend for me (due to replacement Wesak Day holiday on Monday), long weekend actually is the hardest time to spend because it will be too long for a loner like me :( However, I still don't need to worry for this weekend as I will be going back to my hometown soon by tonight flight, one is to celebrate Mother's Day with my mother and second of course due to loneliness :P At home, I think I would no need to be too sad for this seperation, let keep all my sadness first and release it only at next lonely weekend.

I think my mother might be complained to me, because I seldom back to my hometown, and only back so frequently when SL is away, maybe my mother would hope SL stays in US forever, therefore she can have her daughter more often :P

Anyways, I will be backed to home soon and won't be alone for my long weekend, I feel kind of happy, I also need to think how to celebrate Mother's Day with my mother :)

After seeing my blog and SL's blog, I think SL might have harder time than me as I could always find a lot of activities in my blog, but his just regular routine and lot of countdown, suddenly I felt sorry to him as he only can has few friends in US but I still have a lot of friends in Malaysia, suddenly I really hope that I could spend longer time with him, so that he could have more happy time while working in US, but I couldn't as too many limitations for us to meet longer. My dear hubby, please stay firm and be strong, I would always support you with my spirit :)

I also want to countdown for today, we still have another 50 days to meet each other, I hope to bring happiness to him and keep him warm in heart.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suspend Junior

最后一天

国歌和州歌