SHK Penang Visit - Day 2

It's second morning of SHK penang trip, we departed to Butterfly Farm first as it is close to our hotel, with about 15 minutes driving distance, without get lost(because it is one way trip :P).

We spent about an hour in the farm, I like there, it is beautiful with greeny scenery and full with butterflies and other insects. Sachiko, Hisaka and Kyoko were also enjoyed the tour, Sachiko even brought her Koumon-san along for photo session, I think she is proud with her new idea, I also think this is a good idea to promote a tourism place, can Malaysia also do something for our tourism industry?









hmm... I think these two butterflies planned for having their babies soon :P


When I pastby to a place, I saw two butterflies were lying on the floor, they are apparently died, this makes me feel fragile of life, we won't know what would happen at next second, therefore we should cherish what we have at now, instead of keep looking for what to have in future.


This insect calls as man-face-beetle, don't you see that they really look like a manface? No matter upside down or downside up, they are two different manfaces, I think this is interesting and amazed with creativity of our creator :)


After we spent sometime at Butterfly Farm, we proceed to Tropical Fruit Farm, it is not far from Butterfly Farm, just about another 15 minutes driving distance and there is a clear signboard directs us to the farm.

The farm offers a RM25 package each, which include a farm tour, fruit buffet and a cup of fruit juice, our tour guide was really a funny person, he kept telling some joke and made all of us laugh, we were quite enjoyed the tour. Anyways, I was quite disappointed with fruit buffet because they are just normal choices to me (maybe they are quite differnt to tourists) and SL told me it would be a BBQ lunch, but I couldn't have one, therefore I am not sure if RM25 offer was worth for tour. However, I did enjoy with fruit juice as we could choose from any selection from the counter.

During the tour, I saw this tree, do you know what is this tree? It is my favourite but expensive fruit -- dragon fruit, this is my first time see a dragon fruit tree, they look special to me.


Well, I forgot this fruit name, but I think it is beatiful :)


Here is combo picture for our selection of fruit and juice, we did enjoy the lunch although no BBQ lunch provided.


However, we couldn't find durian in Tropical Fruit Farm, therefore we stopped at a stall on the way back as Hisaka requested want to taste durian, therefore we ordered the smallest durian from the stall. However, Sachiko, Hisaka and Kyoko didn't like taste of durian until they even couldn't finish a seed. Unfortunately, I don't like durian neither, so that I couldn't help them to finish all of them, it's a pity that SL was not around because he likes durian a lot.



Here are combo expression for Hisaka, Kyoko and Sachiko while they are before and after eating durian, I think they really couldn't accept its taste :P


After durian tasting, we proceeded to Gurney for visiting the Thai temple again as we couldn't see the sleeping buddha at the previous day. Finally, we were abled to see it and it is really big.



Later, I took my friends to Yee Hiang for buying some local famous biscuit there, as they would like to buy something for their Japanese friends. Then, we started feeling hungry as fruit buffet didn't keep us full too long, so that we found a place near to Gurney crostline for tea break, it is Mr. Pot cafe, they sold some local foods.

When we were sitting in the cafe, Sachiko kept asking me any place would sell famous snack in Penang and I kept telling her it was the bicsuit (tau sar pheah) they bought, but they didn't satisfy with only that, this made me curious with their requests, until I know they were looking for "snack", we usually buy it for kids or we so call junk snack. For now, I really blame my careless for didn't realise their request at first, I should notice what they really wanted from their present for me, my presents were various Japanese snack. And now, I know how much Japanese like to eat snack, because they really love snack until they would look for it in other country, they buy snack for souvenir.

For snack, then I brought them to ColdStorage in Gurney Plaza, my friends spent quite some time there to search for their own category snack. After that, we just spent sometime for window shopping in Gurney Plaza.

Our window shopping ended at 6pm, then we went to Sunrise building to find a "Angel cafe" stated in Hisaka's guide book, but it was bankurpt and replaces with another cafe, the cafe doesn't serve food and no menu, therefore we decided not to have dinner there.

Then, we took a walk at hawker stalls at Gurney Drive, but without taking any dinner as we were still not hungry. After that, we backed to hotel, it took us about an hour driving to reached there.

After we had a short break in hotel, we decided to have dinner at somewhere near to our hotel, they my friends chose to go to a mamak shop and had some local foods there.

Finally, our journey ended and Sachiko, Hisaka and Kyoko was going to KL on early morning of 3-May and I needed to spend my Sunday alone without SL. Anyways, I was lucky to have SHK visited me during this long weekend, else I am sure I would be really sad as SL just left, I don't think I could fight with loneliness at the beginning of seperation.

Thanks Sachiko, Hisaka and Kyoko again for visiting me, you really waived all my loneliness away :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suspend Junior

最后一天

国歌和州歌