the 26th day without SL

It is 26th of May now, the 26th day of our seperation and 1 month countdown to my visit to SL. Yes... I will be visiting SL on 26th of June for a month, will this make me happier? Yes, I think I am a little happier now, maybe start counting down would make me feel better than keep counting our seperation day, at least one is counting for a meeting but another one is counting for seperation. All in all, counting positively must be happier than counting negatively, right?

Haha... what am I talking about? All about counting here :P

I took my clothes to laundary yesterday, I feel I was funny when the person asked my name as she needed to have it wrote down in the receipt, so that she could use this as reference to find my order. However, I was stuck with her enquiry, then I was thinking what should I tell her, Dawn? Fong San? Miss Ng? Mrs Goh?

Oh no, why I suddenly have so many different names? Last time, YY called me and asked if Miss Ng around, I was stuck too, well first I couldn't recognize her voice (:$ YY, so sorry about this) and second I was thinking if I am still a "Miss".

Finally, I told the lady boss that to write me as "Mrs Goh", but I am not sure if this is the best to be used :) When I was back to my car, I told myself that is really different between married and single, I need to use other people's surname after I got married, I actually still feel strange on this, but I still need to get used with this :)

Calling myself as a "Mrs" made me feel old, I was kind of down with this but I have no choice to make SL be called as "Mr Ng" :P

Sigh, getting older actually is a process to human, therefore we should accept this else we would live with unhappy. Yeah, accept, accept, accept although I am still feeling hard to do so.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suspend Junior

最后一天

国歌和州歌