driving without SL

During April, SL was going home for a week because he would like to spend sometime with his parents before he left to US, therefore I needed to stay in Penang alone and took care myself for a week, I think this might be a pre-practice for me, so that I could get use with the days without him for coming eight months.

For the week, everything was just like usual, but I found that driving is the most difficult part for me. Usually, SL was driver and I was a passanger, so I didn't recognise streets a lot and even couldn't get used with some driving reminder, now I am going to share three silly cases of mine during the week.

One day, this is the first day SL left to Johor, I was driving to my company and everything was just like normal, I turned where I need to turn and stop where I need to stop, speed up and slow down didn't look abnormal. Then until I parked my car at a carpark lot and I pull my hand brake, and I just found the I didn't release my hand brake at the first place :S This is first case.

At the second day, I asked LE and YY out for dinner in Queensbay Mall, it was happy moment for me, we tried some special fruit flavour soya bean for drink and I felt full with my mango flavour. Then it time to back, and I got my car in carpark and drove my car, everything was still normal to me. Then until I drove a distance to road and I found it was kind of dark in front of me near the Krystal Point roundabout, this time I forgot to swith on my headlight :$ The second case.

And now the third day, I woke up in morning and prepared myself to my company, I went into my car and drove as normal, I didn't find anything wrong and I did release my handbrake this time. Then until I drove near to the junction out of our resident area, I felt weird as I found I was quite relax and easy to move in my car, then I tried to move to front and it was so easy, and I found that I forgot to put my seatbelt *_^ The third case.

Am I so dependence on SL? After three driving curious case, I decided to keep checking and drive carefully, even without SL. Until now, SL gone for a week, that's no the fourth curious case happens (except get lost on street :P).

Comments

YY said…
I think ur 3 cases happen to other frequent driver too, juz that it might not occur all in 1 week time. :P
Dawn said…
haha... yaya. I am just curious how I can make it happened in three subsequent days :S

Popular posts from this blog

Suspend Junior

最后一天

国歌和州歌