Back to Penang

Finally, I have to back to Penang by today as this is the last day of the long holiday, I need to live alone again, I felt happy when I was in Kota Tinggi as I won't live alone there and my siblings kept talking with me, especially Phoebe told me some her skincare sharing and her new relationship :) I felt kind of secure there when SL was not around.

Except celebrating for Mother's Day during the weekend, I also brought some my previous winter clothes back to Penang, which I need to use over the winter in US (I plan for second visit to SL at end of year), I bought them when I was in the UK, actually they are second hand from someone else (because this would save some money, but their condition are still good). When I bought those winter clothes, I never knew that I would use them again after I left the UK, some of them actually were taken by my sister, Renoir, to France two years ago as she went there for further study. Luckily Renoir didn't take them all, else I would need to buy some new clothes :)

Here I would like say thank to Kevin, who helped me to carry my winter clothes baggage (although they are not too heavy :P) at airport although I know it is from Phoebee's request :P

I backed to home around 12pm and started talking with SL immediately, I showed him my winter clothes and told him some news, that I read from yesterday newspaper. Recently, I found that we are lack of topic when we are internet communication, therefore I wrote down some interesting topics from newspaper to share with him, this would enrich our communication topics. During chatting, SL told me that he was doing the same back to three years when we lack of communication topic, then he was happy with this as he think that I made him felt important :)

Later, SL went to sleep around 2:3opm of Penang time (it was 11:30pm of Oregon time), I suddenly felt lonely like nothing to do, so that I played some games in facebook to keep me busy :P. Then, I unpacked my lagguage from Johor and cleaned my bedroom as I saw some hairs spreaded around the room.

Finally, I decided to go out for a while so that I won't feel too lonely (or too nothing to do), shopping in Queensbay Mall to get some dairy products, in case if I need to have dinner alone. Walking in Queensbay Mall, I was thinking about my dinner and I decided to have Jusco's sushi and Secret Recipe's cake.

Here I would like to share about recyclable bag experience, I think Malaysian are still not used to use recyclable bag for shopping, I think maybe this is still not a concept for Malaysia shoppers, I remember last time when I shopped with recyclable bag in Sunshine Square, SL palyed joke as I was the only person made the request and the cashier couldn't get my request at once.

Jusco actually has a clearer concept on environment because they open an express counter for recyclable bag users, however I still saw a lot people lined up the counter even they didn't have recyclable bag, this is because too many customers and the recyclable bag counter forced to serve other customers. Anyways, I think Jusco did try to promote recycle hardly, as ther packer could get my point immediately when I gave him my recyclable bag.

For now, I think Malaysians still are not abled to accept the concept yet, this is because recycle is sitll a minority work in our country. This is a normal case, right? Everyone follows majority, what we call it as fashion. I really hope recycle and environment saving could be a fashion in Malaysia soon :)

Finally, I bought sushi from Jusco as my dinner, but I forgot my Secret Recipe's cake :(. Actually, I kind of addict to try Secret Recipe's cake after I bought Minsi's birthday cake as they all are look so nice to taste, especially I need to grab the chance when SL is not around, else he might stop me to buy them, as their price is a little expensive for my saver hubby :P

At night, I wanted to drink my milk, which I bought from Sunshine Square last week, but it tasted sour, I think it was gone rotten (but it is still not yet expired as label :( ). I was regret that I didn't buy some juice from Jusco, this makes me couldn't have drink tonight :(

Comments

gsl25 said…
haiyoh... secret recipe cake is fine for me... At least it is cheaper than baskin robin ice-cream.. :-P
Dawn said…
really? then next time I claim the cake price from you each I buy a secret recipe cake :)

Popular posts from this blog

Suspend Junior

最后一天

国歌和州歌