Birthday 2009 (with SL)

My 2009 birthay celebration with SL actually was starting on 29th of April, we prefer to celebrate the eve and have cake cutting on 12am, when the first second of my birthday.

Finally, we decided to have dinner at "Paddington House of Pancake" in Queensbay, so that we could go for movie just after dinner, we chose to watch "X Men Origins: Wolverine". We chose Paddington as dinner venue because of we had dinner there on Li Eim's birthday, I was kind of like it, it was my first trial.

At Paddington Pancake, I ordered a Tokyo Pancake and SL orderred a Double Sausage, with an iced mocha as drink.

During waiting for our meal, we just stopped to talk about our sooner seperation and tried to make our emotion happy. Actually, I still didn't realise time was ticking fast and I thought we still had plenty of time to be together.

Anyways, we still able to take our last "two in one" picture on the day.



Our iced mocha.


SL's Double Sausage.


My Tokyo.




After dinner, SL asked me if any preference for my birthday cake, I just wanted to have something special and never try for this time, maybe I hoped to capture this as a beatiful momery to us or just wanted to prove myself that he is willing to spend some extra money for me (well, he is really an extreme saver :P), therefore I chose Baskin Robin ice cream cake for my 2009 birthday cake. The cake is a little expensive if compared with other cake, a mini chocolate chip costs RM47.25 (inclusive tax).

SL first paid for reservation before we went for movie, we watched "X Men Origin" and it was nice, we actually didn't see any review on the film, therefore it was more than what we expected, I think the story is good enough for me.

Just after movie, SL was going to get the ice cream cake and I went to get the parking paid, as we needed to make sure our ice cream cake didn't melt before we got to home. Luckily, we were abled to get home within 30 minutes and our cake was still in good shape.

Right at 12am of 30th April, we had the birthday cake lighted and SL sang me a birthday song, then I had my birthday wishes, blew the candle and cake cutting. When I washed my hand at basin, SL reminded me that we have met for 3 years since our first meet (it was 1st May 2006), this reminderer made me sad as I just realised that we only had one day to be together (SL will be leaving on 1st of May).

Later, we cut a slice of cake for tasting, it was delicious and I like chocolate ice cream flavour.









On the actual day, SL bought me a rose, it was beautiful for a few hours and dried as without any water supplied, this made me think that our live actually is as fragile as rose, we would just leave anytime without any prediction, without love we are actually nothing.



This is most or less about my 2009 birthday with SL, mixture feeling of happy and sad, I think I will miss him a lot for next eight months.

At last, of course I won't forget to tell what's my birthday present, it is a 4x4x4 Rubik's cube, last time Kevin borrowed me for some time to solve the puzzle, but I still liked to own one. Therefore, SL bought one for me to have it accompany for my spare time without him. Actually, I was happy and a little touched as SL is a saver, he doesn't want to spend extra money but he was still willing to buy me this expensive toy with 2 protection smallbag, they cost around RM100 from his account. My dearest hubby, thanks for your birthday gift, I really like it :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Suspend Junior

最后一天

国歌和州歌