the 30th Day without SL

This morning, I had discussion with SL about our LA trip and we had mostly done all research about Disneyland, and even booked a shuttle from airport to Anaheim. We also almost done with research to Universal Studio, I think we were doing well like a perfect planning couple. While I was gathering on information and he could help to check about location with Google Earth. (I am a little out of knowledge on using Google Earth :P)

Except Disneyland and Universal Studio, we also need to have more research on other attractions in Los Angeles, this would take me sometime to figure out our travel planner, I think this would help to burn some of my lonely time.

After we done our chatting, I just napped a while to recharge my energy, and cooked my dinner later, it was fried rice.

After dinner, I was addicted to "Naruto", a Japanes series cartoon, I personally think this is a good cartoon. In "Naruto", that is a topic makes me interested, it's about love and hatress, I think this is a long debate since ancient, do you think which will make us strong? In "Naruto", there are two different believes, some believe in love and othere believe in hatress.

Actually, I am also not sure which will gain grestest strength, I think this depends on how we see thing, but what I am sure is hatress will gain destroy strength but love can gain recovery strength, and only love can heal, even hatress also is possible to be healed by true love.

I have a friend with he favourite about love - "love never fails". Yes, I think it's true, you will always feel warmth as long as you keep loving, hatress finally will surrender to love. This is just like Gara, a totally loner in "Naruto", who always lack of love and becomes strong with his lonely character, but he finally realised love can heal his loneliness after talked with Naruto.

Today is the 30th day of our seperation, it is almost a month from 1st of May, and I found that I could start getting used with my live without SL and now, I don't feel too terrible just like what I was in last few weeks. This evening, I found I am getting better and am abled to overcome my loneliness feeling better. Yes, I think lovesickness would heal after we get used with it after a while. Well, it was painfull at the beginning, but you will be stronger after you are able to overcome it.

Although I still will miss SL for sometime, I think I could live normally and happily then :)

Comments

gsl25 said…
See... you also can write a lot on Naruto... just like what i did last time... :-P

Popular posts from this blog

Suspend Junior

最后一天

国歌和州歌